Home?~

SMUT INCLUDED BABIES‼️‼️

THERES GONNA BE TWO SMUT SCENES IN THIS CUZ I FELT LIKE JT AND MAYBE SMUT IN THE NEXG CHAPTER IF YOU WANT IT.

You guys are 18 now after spending a couple years in the metkayina village you decide its best to go home where you and Lo'ak finally mate.

⚠️NOT PROOF READ⚠️

Y/Ns pov:

"Ukx! lunch is ready" i shouted to my little brother, Well, hes not so little anymore. Ukx is now 12 and a lot bigger than he was.

He came rushing in with Tuk and sat at the small little table in the middle of the marui pod.

"Thanks y/n!" they both shouted in unison, I grinned and placed the wooden bowls of food in front of them.

I pat ukx's cheek and walked outside to be greeted with Jake and Neytiri talking to their kids. I furrowed my eyebrows and wandered over to the beach where they were.

"Did lo'ak fuck something up again?" i snorted at lo'aks small hiss he gave me along with a small smack to the arm.

"No, Thank god" jake said placing a hand on his chest, Breathing out before grinning at his annoyed son.

"Y/n we've all decided that in a couple of days to go back home, But we haven't told tuk and ukx yet" Neytiri grinned.

Her tail wagged behind her and her ears front in excitement and happiness. Jake chuckled and kissed his wife on the cheek.

My tail immediately swung around and i humped up and down. I grinned with my fangs overlapping my bottom lip.

"Really?!" i clapped my hands when they nodded, Lo'ak hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder.

(Father like son innit)

I hugged him back and the others walked off to relax, Jake and Neytiri relaxed in the shade together and Neteyam and kiri went exploring.

Lo'ak grabbed my hand and walked me to the small cove we had discovered one time when we snuck off to make out.

I giggled at his excitement, He was practically dragging me like a rag doll. We approached the small bit of water we have to cross to get to the island.

Lo'ak clicked and squealed for his ilu, Grabbing me and putting my body in front of him with my thighs on the top of his.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he held my thigh and squished it softly. Lo'ak definitely improved on his ilu riding skills.

We rapidly swam through the water, all the fish and glowing coral near us looked magical. My eyes shined in the light and i swear i could see Lo'ak grin at my expression in the corner of my eye.

We soon approached the small island, I pet the ilu gently. Lo'ak took this as an opportunity to smack my ass.

I yelped and turned around, He smirked and laughed at my shocked expression. "That hurt you ass" i frowned and lowered my ears and fake sniffled.

"Aw baby, I thought you liked it rough? i can kiss it better for you angel" I laughed and pushed him in the water before running off.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆~ 𝑳𝒐'𝒂𝒌 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉