[Epilogue]

After me and Zaiden had the twins, The band also took off and Zaiden continued his Modeling. I just sorta gave up with it after the second kid. Of course, My grandmothers were right. Our first two were girls and Then we had Alex and Shawn. I did continue the dancing for the band though and we got pretty famous. Life finally settled down. No more Assholes trying to kill or kidnap us and no more fighting. Well... ALMOST. 

'Ah! Abby! Put it down! Knives are not toys!' 'Make me Zaza.' I stare at Abby before Malikai comes over grabbing the knife. 'And I thought I was the problem!' 'Malikai, hat the hell is on your neck?' 'I just got home from school, How about a 'Hi Malikai, How was your day at school?' Or 'thanks for grabbing the knife!' 'Malikai!' I walk over to him leaning on the counter. 'Fine it's a hickey.' 'And who's hickey?' '..Nobody you know.' 'Malikai,' I look over at Zaiden who's staring at him. 'Was it Laurence?' Malikai slowly turns and starts to walk off. 'Ah- Malikai get your ass back here.' Zaiden scolds as Malikai turns around again groaning. 'Fine! yes.' 'Malikai, I'm all for you falling in love ith this Laurence.. But for the love of the angels and demons, Aurora and Shadin! Do not! Let him touch you in any way until you're sure about him.' I walk over to him cupping his face in my hands. The kid is already taller than me I'm honestly scared. 'Wellllll.' Malikai wanders off. 'Malikai! Promise me please? I don't care if you're like your father or it seems cool to you that other kids might be doing it but don't!' 'Zaza, I wouldn't do it in the first place! I know what can happen. I'm dumb, but not that dumb.' 'Good. I'm just making sure. You might not be my biological son, and I may not have known you till you were 5 but You're still my son. I will throw a fit about you and I will throw a knife for you.' 'No wonder Abby is getting the love for knives.' Zaiden trails off. 'Hey dad don't you have a love for knives.' 'I-.. Yeah alright. Fair enough.' Stacey comes wandering over looking up at Zaiden. 'Daddy!' 'Hey princess.' Zaiden leans down picking her up. 'Can I give you a make-over?? e can have a tea-party afterwards.' Zaiden kisses her on the head. 'Sure, princess.' I watch as Zaiden walks off with Stacey and Abby follows them. 'I can be the royal Guard!' I shake my head looking at them unable to stop smiling. I look down Noticing Alex walking over holding Shawn's hand as he leads him around the house. 'Alex are you taking care of Shawn?' 'Yeah! Shawn is my bwothew. I pwotect him fowevew and always!' I shake my head again before crouching down and messing up their hair. 'You two are absolute sweethearts. Go taunt your dad, He's having a tea party with Stacey and Abby.' Alex and Shawn run off to go Find Zaiden leaving me with Malikai. 'Oh, Did I mention something came for you in the mail today?' I walk over to the cupboard taking out a small gift wrapped box and walk back over to Malikai handing it to him. 'What-' 'A little bird sent it.' 'Zaza you did not..' 'Oh didn't I?' 'Zaza you're.. Fucking with me.' 'Open the box and watch your language.' Malikai rolls his eyes opening the box and staring at it before taking out keys. 'This is a prank it has to be!' Malikai starts running outside and I follow him before he stares at a new bike parked in the driveway. 'You actually got me the Bike!? And it's the one I wanted!' 'There are rules to having it mister.' 'Of course I know.' 'Drive safely, No going out with out letting us know when you're leaving with it, And if you do go out and you stay out late or you get too drunk to drive You let us know! Understood??' 'Understood.' Malikai walks over to me hugging me and kissing my head. 'Oi, don't thank me thank your dad. I'm poor.' Malikai runs inside and I follow before Malikai comes running over with a helmet in hand. 'I'm going to go take it for a test drive! Bye Zaza!.' 'Stay safe!' 'I will.'