1

"I can charm anybody with my good looks," Douma said, smirking.

Hibiki—a demon Douma was talking to—said, "Yeah, right."

"I can!" Douma insisted, "girl, boys, demons, even humans!"

Hibiki rolled his eyes. "Please. No way you can."

"I can! I can prove it to you, too!"

"I bet you can't. BUT," he added, when Douma opened his mouth to respond. "But, I can place a bet with you so you can prove me wrong."

Douma agreed instantly. He was gonna win and prove this loser wrong. Besides, he was an upper rank, of course he could do something as simple as this.

Hibiki smirked. "Great. You see that demon over there? The one with the red haori and white pants?" he asked, pointing over to a demon who was talking to a female dark haired demon.

Douma nodded enthusiastically.

"You charm him and you'll have proved me wrong. Do you want a time limit?" Hibiki asked.

"Sure. But I'll get it done in no time," Douma said, confidently.

Hibiki shook his head, chuckling. "Right. Akaza is the hardest person to get to like you—mostly if you're a male."

"Why?" Douma asked, cocking his head to one side.

"Why to what?"

"To the whole thing."

"Oh. He really respects women for some reason, and also, he's just hard to get along with. Especially for a cheery—male—demon like you. I think he hates people like that, or something," Hibiki said.

Douma shrugged, unfazed. "I'm sure he'll love me."

But he was was very wrong.

He'd gone up to the pink haired demon—Akaza, apparently—and asked if he could talk to him.

Akaza just ignored him.

Douma thought he'd just not heard him, so he asked again, but Akaza continued talking to the girl.

Akaza said, "So, Daki, how old are you, again? I forgot."

Douma poked Akaza's side, saying, "Hey, hey, hey. Akaza, Akaza, Akaza. Hiii!! Can you hear me?"

Akaza continued to ignore him.

"I'm 105, and Gyu is 118. How old are you?" Daki responded.

"I'm 192," Akaza said.

Douma went from poking Akaza's side to waving his hand in front of Akaza's face.

"Hey, hey, hey. Hello?" Douma said, talking in Akaza's ear.

Akaza sighed and turned to Douma.

"What do you want?" he asked, irritated.

"Can you be my friend, Akaza? I'm Douma!" Douma said, cheerfully. He didn't seem to notice Akaza's annoyance.

Daki slowly back away and turned to talk to somebody else.

At the moment, every upper and lower rank demon was in the room, ordered by Muzan-sama to meet each other.

Apparently, from what the demons knew, he'd decided that it would be best for the demons to know each other, that way they could work stronger together and kill all the hashira and demon slayers. Before, he'd kept them all isolated from each other, but it seemed, now, that he'd changed his mind.

"No. I won't be your friend, and how do you know my name?" Akaza demanded.

Douma pouted. "Why??" he whined.