3

Douma spotted Akaza sitting on a tree a couple of roads away. "AKAZA-DONO!!" he shouted.

Douma jumped to the tree and settled himself next to Akaza. "What," Akaza said.

"How come you're always in this tree?" Douma asked.

"Why not?" Akaza said, avoiding the question.

Douma crossed his arms. "Akazaaa, why?" he whined.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you answer me?" Douma said, pouting.

"Shut up."

Douma's eyes widened as he saw light blush spread across Akaza's face. He was doing it! He and Akaza would be dating in no time.

"Alright, fine. You don't have to answer me," Douma said, grinning.

"Why are you smiling," Akaza demanded.

"Can't I smile if I feel like it?" Douma said.

Akaza rolled his eyes. "Bitch."

"Don't I know it," Douma said, tossing his hair.

Akaza sighed. "Since when were you like this?"

Douma smirked. "Since now."

Akaza stuck out his tongue, crossing his arms.

Douma, surprised by the smaller male's childish actions, blushed. And then realizing he was blushing, he yelped in surprise and nearly fell off of the branch he was sitting on.

Akaza, caught off guard, lunged to catch the taller male, but failed and they both went tumbling down the tree and onto the ground. Douma laughed as they crashed through and Akaza, feeling the moment, laughed as well and the sound warmed Douma's empty heart.

When they got to the bottom, they lay there for a moment, catching their breaths from the fall. Akaza was lying on his stomach horizontally on Douma whilst the blond male lay flat on his back, his legs spread out in a V. 

"Hey, Akaza-dono, can you laugh again?" Douma asked suddenly.

Akaza looked up, surprised, and propped himself up as he and the other uppermoon got up. "What?"

"Laugh, again! For me! Please..." Douma pleaded.

Confused, Akaza shook his head. "No- Why?"

Douma pouted. "Because it was so pretty when you laughed, before! The sound of it was like...the most beautiful thing I've heard! Are you sure you're a demon? Because it sounded like an angel singing."

Akaza flushed and turned his head. "Uhm... I- Do you even know what you're saying?"

"No, not really. I'm just saying what I was thinking before when you laughed."

"...Well you're not thinking straight. Were you eating too many marechi humans earlier?"

"No, I haven't eaten yet."

"Oh. Yesterday?"

"No, not that I know of."

"...Well what you're saying isn't true. I'm a demon, and I know for a fact that when I was human I was basically just a demon without powers."

Douma sighed, knowing he wouldn't convince the other male. "Okay, then... But I know what I heard! And I hope one day I hear your laugh again."

Akaza rolled his eyes, forcing his heart rate back to normal.

But, although his face was back to it's normal impassive state, the warm feeling he'd felt when the upper two had complimented him stayed inside. A lingering feeling, ready to haunt him forever—but perhaps in a good way.

{This one's shorter then the other ones bc that's the last that I wrote. I'm writing more atm :)}