Compilation of Hibiki's POV

A/N: Hibiki is now ✨gay✨. Originally, HIbiki was just someone to make DouKaza happen and to get in the way as well, but some people in the comments were saying that they thought Hibiki liked either Akaza or Douma and because I was stupid enough to not realize it could be interpreted that way—but I loved the idea all the same—I decided to make it canon (in this fanfic ofc/maybe even in his character sheet too, though 👀).

Yes, the picture above is Hibiki and yes I drew that... It was drawn a couple months ago, I think, so the way I draw has changed since then, a little bit, but anyways!! This vers of him is a lot better than the original thing I'd drawn of him so... yeps.

Anywho!! Have a mix of random times Hibiki was simping for Douma and just some scenes from his POV-ish (still 3rd POV tho :>)

____________________________

There was a demon there, a blond one. He looked like easy prey. Hibiki smirked to himself. Finally, someone to make suffer. Fuck, this would be hilarious.

He sauntered up to the demon, his eyes widening when he noticed the number six written on the rainbow eyes of the demon. An Uppermoon. Albeit, the lowest rank. But still; an Uppermoon.

He could get in trouble if he did this but... he didn't care anymore. Not really.

"Hi," Hibiki said, as he approached the Uppermoon.

"Oh! Hii!! I'm Douma, what's your name?" Douma said, smiling brightly.

"Hibiki." He paused. This Uppermoon was oddly childish. "Uhhmm, I wanted to talk to you. You seem... hm, charming."

"Oh-" Douma said. Then he smirked. "I bet I can charm anyone with my good looks," he teased.

Fuck, maybe he could. Hibiki berated himself internally. "Yeah, right."

"I can!!" the Uppermoon insisted. "Girls, boys, demons, even humans!!"

Well he'd certainly charmed Hibiki. God, who ever heard of falling for someone so fast? And some idiot like this. "Please. No way you can."

"I can! I can prove it to you, too!" Douma said. Why was he so fucking persistant, lord help this demon.

________________________

Hibiki watched as Douma spoke to Akaza, harsh jealousy flaming in him. Stop it. Stop caring. You just met him.

Douma pouted and trudged away from Akaza, walking back to Hibiki who plastered a smirk on his face as quick as lightning.

"Not as easy as you thought, huh, Mr. Over Confident?" Hibiki said, grinning.

Douma shook his head, grumbling like a child who had just been proven wrong. Perhaps he was.

Hibiki laughed. Entertaining. Who knew it was so satisfying to watch someone of a higher rank suffer, no matter if it was in such a light way. "Anyway, your time limit will be a year since I'm nice like that," he said, resisting the urge to just call it off because he really didn't want to see Douma flirting with some bitch of a demon.

Douma said nothing about it, only nodding in response before going back to Akaza.

________________________

Douma wasn't running off to Akaza today and Hibiki, out of curiousity, approached the Uppermoon. "Have you finally given up?" he asked.

Douma shook his head. "Akaza-dono agreed to be my friend!" he said, a smile forming on his face

Already? Fuck. Hibiki raised an eyebrow. "Agreed? As in forcefully or willingly?"

"Um... I'm not sure," Douma admitted. "Both?"