The not so perfect story of success

It was a Friday night, the last working day of the week. Friends were partying, couples were spending time together, but here, I am just laying on the bed with absolute nothing to do. Call me jobless, call me friendless, call me single- I am everyone one of them. Yes, just a normal mediocre boy, new to the city and its modern ways, following his passion instead of giving in to the normalized social standards of taking up medical or engineering. Sounds like the beginning of  every typical Bollywood movie- where the hero leaves to follow his passion, finds love in the way, fights for love and they begin their happily ever after? Expect for the fact that it isn't. 
Not denying that I can be a little filmy, but my life isn't as perfect as any movie would be. I am not a hero, nor do I find a heroine in this plot, but what stays firm, is my passion for music. My dream was to become a musician one day, and that remained by sole aim. I wanted everyone to relate through my music. I wanted to spread love through songs. Ye sach hai ki mujhe koi nahi mila in gaanon se, par bahut si logo ko apna pyaar mila in gaanon se. (It's true that I didn't find anyone through these songs, but many found their love through my music.) Aur jinko nahi mila, they started to love my music instead. And I continue to make music for poeple to spread love, specially my bluefamily. Afterall, art is all about appreciating and sharing, isn't it? And if you ask me now, why do I not call my life perfect today, even though I accomplished all my dreams, I would tell you, that perfection is very subjective. If reaching a certain level is perfection, then what would you call it when it would crumple down the next moment? Frankly speaking, no stage in life is constant, it is subjective to ups and downs, once it's all perfect and fine, and then it's all broken and unrepairable. So, the only way to move is to accept it, and be consistent in whatever you are doing, instead of taking it for granted. If you think getting 2 awards is climbing all the way up to the ladder of success, then you are just limiting yourself to that. You are not letting yourself grow. You are ruining your chances to achieve something bigger, something greater. Instead just let life go on, you do your own thing what you want to do- remember achieving a few awards is not what you wanted, but getting the love and appreciation of the audience is what's needed. And thats what I remind myself every time I am in my studio, creating something. I tell myself, it's not just music, it's an art- and you are an artist, a dreamer, and just a hero with his life being perfect. No my life isn't perfect, nor does your one has to.