boyfriend pt.2 (t.c)

I grab my clothes from the side of the bed, rushing to put them on. Tara was on the other side of the room, collecting her clothes, too. 

"What are we gonna do downstairs? We missed the whole fucking movie and what the fuck are they gonna say?" She paced around the room, muttering and rambling more words, I quickly put my t shirt on and went up to her.

I placed both my hands on her shoulders, not knowing how to touch her. Things are gonna be awkward for us right now.

"Am I just a quick fuck?" She frowned. Her brown eyes became watery. We sat back on her bed. I hope to god everyone downstairs wasn't talking shit or rumoring stuff. More importantly, Ethan is down there. I can't possibly have him find out about anything.

"Tara- look, I don't know-" 

"You don't know? Shit y/n just make up your fucking mind! I've been waiting for you since like- forever and you wanna tell me you don't know how you fucking feel about me?" She raised her voice, k shushed her to keep anyone from hearing us.

"Tara! I have a boyfriend! I'm just trying to figure this shit out." 

"I'm sick of him, y/n. I just want it to be us." She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. Her pupils dilated. 

"Fine, I'll go talk to him," I pause, " Can I borrow a sweater or something though? I'm fucking freezing."

She let out a light laugh and walked over to the dresser, where she kept some of her sweaters. She handed me a pink sweater with a faint smile. It was soft, and somewhat bulky. Familiarity struck in.

"Hey, isn't this mine?" I smile.

"Well you bought it, then gave it to me, so it's technically mine now." She smiled back, heading towards the door. She smiled as she opened it, motioning you to go first. Then I snapped back to reality. 

Fuck am I supposed to straight up tell Ethan I cheated on him? Or that we're over? Shit.

I walked over to the living room, leaning on the couch. Tara followed me, quietly. Keeping a small distance. 

"Hey Ethan," I whispered in his ear. He slightly jumped.

"Hm?" He replied. 

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah what about?" He said, shoving his face into chips. Before I could speak, the doorbell rang.

"Anybody order postmates?" Anika asked, chugging on a beer. I look at the table, which was covered in semi-empty beer bottles and cans.

"I'll get it!" Mindy drunkenly said.

"No, no, no, wait!" Sam exclaimed.

"When the fuck did she get here?" I asked.

"Guys don't open the door." We all turned to see an eerie aura of a ghost face mask through the glass door. I quickly grab Tara's hand, she looks at me in shock. I slightly push her behind me, so she's "safer". 

The doorbell rang once more.

"It's probably some shitty dude playing a prank on you guys." Ethan gets up from the couch and over to the door, inches away from the door knob.

Ghost face raises his hand, revealing a buck 120 knife. He slashed through the glass, the glass flying all over Ethan. Ethan stumbled to the ground. Several people trying to pick him up and brushing glass off of him. I stayed protecting Tara, backing up even more.

Ethan looked back, towards me, noticing I didn't help him. He looked over to Tara, with sadness in his eyes. It hurt me to see it, but things didn't excite me in our relationship anymore. He turned back around, getting ready to defend whatever's coming. 

I looked over at Tara, who's trembling with fear.

"You ready?" I asked the shorter brunette, shakily. She gripped my hand tighter.

"Fuck no." She let out a subtle laugh. 

"I'm not gonna let anything hurt you, I promise you that." She looked at me with doubt. Her hand grip loosened. She noticed Ethan turn back around.

"Do you really promise, y/n?" She turned to look at me in my eyes. I grabbed her cheek and gave her a peck to the lips, she gave a soft kiss back. When she pulled away, she smiled. Knowing that I truly promise. She blushed as she went back behind me, holding my hand.

Ethan began to take a step towards us, until people shrieked. Ghost face was beginning to make his way In. He quickly turned Around. 

Time skip - after the murders (so like the end of the movie)

I shot the killer one last time. I dropped the gun and limped my way towards Tara, who was bleeding out. 

"Fuck, Tara." I hovered over her, taking off my sweater and tying tightly over her slashed stomach. She winced in pain. I reached for my phone that was spread out among the floor. I quickly called the cops.

"They'll be here soon, baby. Just, stay with me." I let out soft sobs.

"This really fucking hurts, y/n." She sobbed.

"I know, I know, just please don't go." I grabbed her and propped her up on my legs. I was holding her head up so I could look at her.

She let out faint and quiet sobs, as so did I. I quietly heard sirens, and saw lights peer in through windows. My eyes flashed with hope, as so did hers. 

"You're gonna be okay, baby. You're gonna be okay." The door swung open, revealing an entire team of paramedics and cops. They quickly grabbed Tara onto a stretcher, and wrapped my wound as well.

I sat in the same ambulance as Tara. She laid in her stretcher, looking towards her right. Sam followed and caught up to us, she sat opposite from me. Tara briefly looked at her then looked back towards me.

"Thank you." She muttered out. I gave her a kiss to the forehead as we drove away from the scene.

A/n

I think I'm all done with this imagine!

Make sure to leave requests! 

Songs to listen to during this chapter - I have no idea lmao