mask (w.a)

spider-woman au!
*
*

basically, you were bit by a radioactive spider yadadadada. the spider was supposed to bite your friend, Enid, but bit you instead.

a while ago, Peter Parker passed away from a mission, and there was no more Spider-Man. So the spider that bit you was placed on your universe since your universe had to have a Spider-person.

so now you're spider girl! kachow! annnd it's a ten minute drive to the nearest city where you fight all your spidey-duties.

your roommate, Wednesday gets suspicious as to why you're always missing classes and coming through the dorm window late at night.

You're still in nevermore btw! I know this wont make sense whatsoever but like pretend it's also in NY 😭

***

"Oh-em-gee, did you hear what's happening in the
city?" Enid announces with joy as she walks beside Wednesday, her gothic friend.

"Does it involve death?" Wednesday replied coldly as they roam the halls of nevermore side by side, shoulder to shoulder.

"Uh- no? Maybe? Anyways look! Spider-Woman is taking on Doc-Ock!" Enid beams with joy, shoving her phone in Wednesdays face. On it displayed a livestream showing the fight between a robotic green octopus and a measly Spider-Woman.

Wednesday takes the phone from Enid's hands, also stopping her movement. "I thought you weren't interested.." Enid smiles teasingly.

"I'm not, but it looks like this Spider-Woman's going to die so, I'm in for it," she creepily smiles as she watches the poor girl fight for her life against the giant robot.
"I wonder if y/n is watching. She used to be a big fan of Spider-Man and wouldn't shut up about him. She still wears her Spider-Man pajamas."

"Aww that's so cute! I think I should get so-" Enid got cut off by Wednesday. "Im gonna go show this to y/n. Mind if I take your phone?"

"Yeah, I mind. Kinda gotta use it for calculus so," Wednesday hands her phone back to her.

"That's fine. I'm sure I'll manage to find y/n watching it anyways." She turns in the opposite direction Enid was going, and starts heading back to her dorm.

˚₊𓆩༺🕷༻𓆪₊˚

"Say goodbye, Spider-Woman! Your story's over!" The robotic octopus said with a distorted voice. He slowly picked up one of his automated tentacles, aiming the heavy material towards Spider-Woman.

Another mechanical tentacle of his was currently pinning Spider-Woman to a side of a building, which isn't so much fun.

"Oh yeah?" She teased. Probably not the best time to do so when you're in an extremely vulnerable state. "I think you're forgetting one thing."

"And what is that?" Doc Ock asked.

Spider-Woman peeled off the robotic arm, quite easily. Also good enough that Doc Ock hadn't noticed.

"I have my whole entire team waiting. They're right behind you." Spider-Woman lies. Doc Ock turns his head around, looking for the other 'team members' Spider-Woman had mentioned.