nervous (j.o)

I was last in line. Im at a comic con to meet Jenna Ortega, I think she's a phenomenal actress, but I have a massive "celebrity crush" on her. God I hope I don't make things awkward. 

There's about three more people ahead of me, each person got 5 minutes with jenna. I've been waiting here for at least 3 hours now. It's probably even more boring for Jenna to just sit and talk about the same thing over and over again, "Ooh I love Wednesday, Wednesday this, Wednesday that." That's gotta be so boring.

I'm next in line, my palms become sweaty, so I wipe them on my plain blue crew neck. What's the plan? Do I shake her hand? Do I hug her? Do I just walk in and say hi? God I'm so lost I have no idea-

My train of thought was cut off by a door opening. A woman with a clipboard and a headpiece was walking towards me.

"It's your turn! I'll stay out in the hallway for security reasons, okay ?" I nodded and followed her down a small hallway that led to another door. My heart was pounding out of my chest. The woman opened the door for me as I walked in. I saw Jenna sitting, alone on a  couch. The woman shut the door and she was nowhere to be seen since.

"Hello, darling!" Jenna got up from the couch and opened her arms for a hug. I stayed there, frozen for a second. I then accept her hug.

"Hi!" I stutter my words. She pulls the hug away, and takes a brief moment to look into my eyes. She smiled at me, then took my hand.

"Come on, take a Seat." I sat down with her on the black couch that held up  to three people. I looked around the small room. It looked like a set for a movie. There was a tv and shelves with board games in them. 

"It's nice meeting you, Jenna. I'm y/n." I shake her hand. Cringing at the fact that I did such a thing. But then I think she's had to see probably weirder and stranger things before me. 

"It's a pleasure meeting you, y/n." She softly spoke. I could've fallen straight to my knees as she said those words.

"I wanna know more about you," she began. "Then I want to tell you some stuff about me you probably haven't known about. If that's alright with you." She put her hand on my knee. My heart had fallen from thirty stories high. 

"Well, uhm. I'm a big horror movie fanatic. I uhm. I do (insert Sport here) and- sorry im just like really fucking nervous." I let out a small chuckle.

"It's okay, you don't have to feel nervous around me."

"Well uh. Im kinda blanking at what I know so uh tell me about you?" I wiped my sweaty palms.

"Well maybe since you're blanking right now, why don't you tell me later?" 

"Later? I mean my times almost up-"

"Doesn't have to be." We made eye contact.

"Are you asking me out?" I ask her, impulsively. 

"I could, but first I was gonna ask you for your number." She gave me a wink and gave hand gestures to show she wants my phone. I unlock it for her. She went to my messages app and typed in her number, changing her contact name to "jenna💖". She took a quick picture of herself and set it as the contacts card image.

"Now we can talk all we want." She handed me my phone back.

"Do you give every fan you meet a phone number?" I ask.

"No, you're different." My mouth flew open.

"So, y/n," she began.

"Do you want to go have dinner? I know a really good spot around here, and I've been dying to go to it." She smiled.