break (w.a)

SMUT! 

"Wednesday you've been writing in your novel for like 2 hours and it's not even your writing time." 

"Yeah well, shit changes." She replied, monotone as ever. 

"kay, but I just wanna hang out. Take a break or something! We're roommates we should like bond or some shit." I stated, fidgeting with random stuff around my side of the dorm. 

The typing abruptly stopped. Wednesday scooted her chair out. She began to walk towards my side of the dorm. I met her in the middle. She never likes to cross my side because it shows many pink and white colors. 

"What do you want to do?" Wednesday looked at the ground.

"Did you just ask me what to do?" I asked her. She never really made direct eye contact with me. I wonder why.

"Yes." 

"I'm not sure, what do you want to do?" I ask her, with a smile. She looked at my face now, just not my eyes. More so, to my lips.

Wednesday immediately snapped back to reality. 

"I want to write." She turned herself around and back in her chair. I followed her, but instead, I laid on her bed. My stomach was laying on the mattress with my head facing Wednesday and her writing.

I paid attention to her fingers and how they pushed each button from the keys. She began to close her eyes as she typed. So she's confident with the keys I'm assuming.

I took a quick glance over to what she was writing.

'She grasped her by the waist and pushed her against the drenched vehicle. Her hands roamed the crevices of her body as the other kept kissing her. The rain began to pour on them. Smiles gleamed across their faces as-'

"Who's that about?" Wednesday jumped.

"That's not the usual stuff you write about." I told her. 

"I'm trying a new genre." 

"Lesbian romance? You're not even lesbian so how could that-" a light bulb clicked inside of my dumb self. Quite rude of me to even assume. She never came to me about it. As a matter of fact, she never comes to me for anything.

"Ohhhh- shit- sorry." I commented.

"It's fine." She quickly replied. She almost took her seat back on her desk. But she decided to sit by me on the bed.

"It's about two lovers," she began. Her eyes glued to the floor. I gave her my full attention. 

"They met on a college campus and were assigned as roommates. They fell for each other earlier in the book but now I'm just finishing it up." Her voice, flatly stated.

"Holy shit that kind of sounds like-" 

"Us," She cut me off. She looked me in my eyes. A long pause happened between the two of us.

"we can do the aforementioned bonding like you claimed earlier." She looked at my lips and my eyes over and over again.

I slowly leaned in as so did she. My left hand cupping her left cheek. The other on her thigh. The kiss slowly became heated. She swiftly slipped her tongue into my mouth. I copied her movements as the sloppy kiss increased in speed.

She pulled away, getting up from off her bed. She grabbed her desk chair and put it against the dorm entry-way. Blocking the door forbidding anyone to enter. 

I smiled as she crawled back into the bed. She straddled my hips. I began to take off her checkered cardigan And her tight turtleneck. Leaving her in just a bra and pants.