revenge (t.c)

Scream VI spoilers!

"Fuck, where's y/n!" Tara sobbed, leaving the center stage. She had just finished killing Ethan. Well, Kirby finished the job. Sam and Kirby were standing beside each other, as Tara ran to the concession room where Ghostface tried to murder you.

Your pov

My head pounded. My eyes were flashing with different colors. I hear the muffled sound of footsteps approach me. I faintly see the silhouette of my girlfriend, Tara. My face beams at the sight of her. 

"Y/n! Oh my god!" She cried, putting pressure to my wounds. 

"Tara..." I groan out. I look at my wounds. I feel weak. Pain embodied me. I could not think of a certain thing, besides wanting to live.

"Y-you're gonna be okay," Tara sniffled. "Yeah, you'll be fine. You're just really fucking hurt right now, huh?" She attempted to reassure herself. It wasn't working. I'm not doing fine. I see two other women walk into the room. Unaware of who they were.

"Tara," I manage to reach out my hand to her.

"No, no, I've gotta hold onto you just so that more blood doesn't pour out." She stuttered, applying more pressure. 

"Please hold my hand. It's not looking so good for us." I whimper out weakly. Tara grasps onto my hand, pulling it to her forehead. Tears began flowing from her eyes.

 I exhale.

Memories of Tara and I start flooding in. Some were off when we were little and playing at the park together.

Others were when we had our first kiss. Our ups and downs, but I couldn't see anyone else. Just her.

suddenly, a white light approached me. and that was my end.

Taras pov (time skip included like a year or so)

"Hey Tare-bear!" Chad called out, putting his arm around my shoulder. I sat down beside him, Mindy, and Anika (pretend she survived bc she really deserved to).

"I honestly knew you two would happen." Mindy said, chewing on a pretzel. I gave a slight laugh. I really didn't think it would happen either. I don't like him. And I never did.

"Tara I thought you were a lesbian?" Anika pointed to me. I tried to get my word out, saying that I was. My mouth opened and just before I could say anything, chad chimed in. 

"She was just confused," I roll my eyes. "See y/n actually manipulated her." Anika tilted her head, and so did. Mindy.

"Dude don't ever fucking say someone's confused about their sexual identity ever again." Mindy kept munching.

"Y/n didn't do anything! She was the best person I ever knew." I peeled Chad's arm off of me.

"Bitch." He whispered. 

Fuck him. He's not gonna know what's coming for him.

Timeskip (later that night)

Chad sent a text to a few friends, saying to come over for the Stabathon at his house. I put my phone on my nightstand and go into my closet.

On the hanger is a Ghostface costume. I secretly loved the movies. Everyone thinks I hate them, but they really have a good plot. 

My plan is to kill chad. To lure him with my voice, then, I'll kill him. I'll finish what Amber started. Y/n would never be more proud.

She would've hated to see me upset, and constantly dragged by this dickhead who's practically a nobody. 

I put the costume on, and drive over to Chad's house.

I pull up his contact card, not putting on the voice changer.

"What, Tara?" He grunted. I heard the Stab movies playing in the background.

"Hey babe. Uh can you see me? I can't find your house it's really dark." I say, stepping out of my car. I start walking in his backyard, approaching the front porch.

"Uh no. Also you wanna get down to forth base tonight? I'm like really fucking horny right now." He giggled. I gagged at his response. I powered the voice  changer on.

"You sure you want to?" I say, in ghost faces' voice. 

"What the fuck Tara? You think that's funny?" He got defensive. Uh oh, I'm scared.

"Very. Now, you should come and find me before I find you." I end the call. I see chad running out of the house and onto the sidewalk. I make some noise in the bushes before hiding behind a nearby tree. 

Chad began sprinting over, and checking the bushes, few feet away from me.

I jump out, and Pierce the knife into his neck. He groans and falls to the ground.

I start stabbing him like crazy. I push the knife into his heart before slitting his throat. Now, he's really dead.

I peel his shirt from off of his body. I slowly carve y/ns name into his torso. I smile as I look at what happened. I wipe the knife with my hand, and run away back to my car.

It's a one time thing.

Timeskip (a day later)

"Yeah I'll see you later." I softly say to Mindy.

"Where you going?" Anika asks.

"I'm gonna visit y/n." I say, before walking away.

I walk up to her grave, placing a rose onto the grass. 

I brush my hands over her name.

"I'm sorry for what I did. But I know you'd want me to if things went that far. I never liked him, I'm sure you knew that. I never want anyone else but you. Besides it was a one time thing. Unless someone tries to get with me again, or something else that pisses me off, you know what will happen. It's basically a revenge gimmick, that's my motive anyways. Anyways, I love you to the moon and back." I kiss my hand, then rubbed it on y/ns headstone.

Revenge.