Chapter 77: a moment of silence for my mental health mini-pope

So I got up and tried to open the door.

It was locked.

I am offically a prisoner.

"Heh. Ha. Is this seriously my life?" I laughed, glancing at Cyanide.

I am noting here, mini-pope, that I could not stop laughing.

I am concerned.

Mainly for my mental health, seeing as I haven't had a break down or a good cry in a while.

I think this might be the moment.

I laugh and laugh, and distantly notice that my laughter is turning into tears and sobs, that my smile, is turning into a trembling lower lip, that my eyes were full of tears and my eyelashes wet.

"...I want to go home..." I gasped, the words slipping out of my mouth, as I huddled in my blanket for confort.

I will also note for the record; Cyanide is a horrible child! Won't even comfort his mommy. I mean, sure, he's like a little over a day old or something, but that doesn't excuse this!

...He also fell back asleep, lulled by the sounds of my throat as I gasp for breath, and the smell of salty tears.

I might need help.

I wonder, when I finally escape this castle, if there's a door leading to a therapist.

Because I think I need to talk with someone.

About Drake.

And Sheri.

And that stupid failed (not actually confirmed) necromancy ritual.

And benedictis and his shadow people.

...And probably Cyanide too because he's a dragon. That I stole from it's mother.

...When I put it like that, I don't want people to know he's a kidnapped dragon baby. I mean, what would they say? I'm the pope so I can simply claim him as the godess' gift but If it ever got out he's not mine...

We might have an uprising from angry mothers.

So, the question is...to claim that he came out of me...or not?

I mean, men can have kids in this world, sure, but can they have dragons...?

I think they can only have dragons when they...you know with the extinct species.

Or well, not extinct, but...not on the holy continent.

Heh. I'm the pope of the holy continent.

I'm suddenly realizing that is WAY too much power to give an eight year old, godess!

Way too much.

So since the doors locked, and I can't stop crying, I decided to be a productive cryer.

I'm going to take a bath.

But it won't be an ordinary bath. Oh no.

I'm going to go all out (with whatever I can find in there)! Bathbombs, soap, bubble bath, roses, rose scented things, lavender....I don't know what you put in a bath, I haven't had one in a while.

I got to work, I rinsed the tub and checked to see if there was any hairs in the drain (there wasn't) before stoppering it and turning on the water.

I put some pink bubble bath soap (literally the label) on the weird nose-like water despenser, watching as it dripped like mucus down the nose and into the water, creating pink bubbles.

Ew. Gosh, now I feel sick. Ugh.

I added some rose scented bath salts to the water, before grabbing some pink colored bathbombs and throwing them into the water.

Once the tub was almost halfway full, I turned on the cold water, to make it not so scalding hot and more into a "hotter than a hottub" hot.

I turned off the water when it was a little over halfway full, and stripped before getting it.

I laid out quickly, trying to adjust to the sudden heat before relaxing, the water now soothing my tired and frayed nerves.

Goddess' I miss my perfect roma