*-gym-*

We finally arrived back home late at night. "Chan carry your sister into her room she's asleep." Hyunjin said. "why don't you do it?" chan grinned.

Hyunjin pov:

I stood there bc i didn't know what to do and how to pick her up. "Look jin, i trust you okay? But if you break her heart you're gonna be in big trouble." Chan placed his hand on my shoulder. "Yes i know, ill take good care of her hyung." I picked y/n up and carried her bride style to her room. I carefully laid her on her bed.

I started to panic and bit my lip. I just covered her up and left the room.

y/n pov:

I woke up pretty late. I couldn't remember when we got home last night. Who the hell carried me to my room?

I got ready and changed into a cute outfit. I went down stairs  and ate something. "oh good morning y/n were going to the gym wanna come with us?" felix greeted me, He's such a sunshine." yea why not!" my clothes were already good for the gym and we all got in the car. I sat next to hyunjin again. We arrived and everyone did their thing.

I saw how hyunjin was lifting weights. He looked so hot while doing that you could see his muscles. I may have stared to long so he noticed me. I quickly turned away, shit this is awkward. He grinned and continued. I got the courage to try pull-ups. I tried my best when all of a sudden chan started to cheer me up. Why is he always like this now everyone is staring at me.

Hyunjin pov:

Damn i didn't know she's so strong. She did those pull ups like it was nothing. I stared at her and just thought to myself how hot that looks rn. She finally stopped and bowed we all cheered for her.

She started dancing and it looked like she tried to do the secret story of the swan dance break by Iz*one. She's really is a good dancer. I got back to my workout. Later we all laid half dead on the ground bc we were so exhausted. Y/n just laid on the floor and breathed heavily. Everything she does is so hot.

y/n pov:

We were all so exhausted so we decided to head home. We got in the car and drove off. "What about i cook dinner for y'all today?" The boys all answered my question with a loud and happy yes.

I searched some recipes up on the internet and decided to make lasagna. I prepared everything and started to cook the pasta and prepared the meat. Felix came in the kitchen to see how i was doing. "I love lasagna its one of my fav meals!" Im glad to hear that, i responded. He left and i got back to work. Seungmin and Han prepared the table which i was grateful for. I finished cooking and the whole house smelt heavenly.

"Oh my this is so good thank you y/n!"
"I didn't know you're so good at cooking"
"Thank you all" i responded to all those compliments.

Changbin and Chan cleaned the kitchen and Jeongin and seungmin cleaned off the table. I decided to go dance for a bit so i changed into comfy sweatpants and a oversized shirt. I played loco by itzy and started dancing. The song actually fits my feelings rn. Cause i am actually getting loco bc of hyunjin. And speaking of him he opened the door and entered the dance room.

I looked at him confused. He just smiled and sat down infront of the mirror. "Ehm what?" i asked him. "I just wanna see you dance so i can give you tips." "okay thanks i guess!"

I started dancing to domino. He watched me closely, and smiled. After i was done i breathed heavily and he clapped. Hyunjin stood up and approached me. "That was very good but you lack in strength." He showed some steps and i tried to add more energy to the moves. "Nononono not like that." He came up to me and touched my arms and stood behind me. "like that you have to move them 2 times in the same way." I said okay and wanted to walk away. He pulled me back and i bumped into him. I looked up confused. He came nearer and our faces were so close together. His warm breath hit my lips and my heart fluttered. My gut just told me to grab his collar and kiss him.

So i did. I felt how a big grin developed on his lips. His lips felt so soft on mine and it seemed like he couldn't get enough. We continued making out.

But then reality hit me. I stopped and wiped my lips. "Im so sorry i shouldnt have done that. Im gonna leave now, Bye!" With my head down and my hands running down my face i ran to the door.

Hyunjin Pov:

That moment was so magical. But i knew that she was gonna do that. I looked at myself disappointed.

Well, this is gonna be awkward. I walked out of the dance room and went in my bedroom. I changed and laid in my bed. I have to meet her and ask her if it was really a mistake.

---------------------
Word count: 1100
Hey guysss so yea they just kissed/made out ig?! HELP IDK WHAT TO SAY

edit: hey ppl its been a long time its june rn and im redoing the story a lil :)