* - what are we? -*

We all decided on watching a movie. The smell of chocolate came up my nose and i smiled at the feeling. All of this gives me flashbacks of the 3 weeks i spent here a year ago. All of us laying on the couches, felix is in the kitchen baking brownie's, me resting my head on hyunjins chest and a movie playing on the tv.

Felix asked for someone to help him so i got up and decided to help him out. "What can i help?" I smiled at him and he gave me 9 plates. "Place one ball of vanilla ice cream on these!" I scooped the ice cream out of the box and placed one on every plate.
"uhm y/n?" felix spoke up. I lifted my head and looked at him.
"Yes.?" I raised my eyesbrows and tilted my head.
"Are hyunjin and you a couple?" He asked shyly for some reason. I pursed my lips and looked at hyunjin. He's laughing on the couch. I thought to myself:

are we a couple? does he love me.? Before i left i told him we're not a couple. does he feel the same way that i do? does his heart flutter when i say his name? does he care about me? does he know how much i appreciate him?

All these thoughts ran through my head so zoned out that i didn't notice how hyunjin was staring back at me. I quickly shook out of the trance and gave my attention to felix. " to be honest i don't know." I sighed and looked down at the ice cream before me. " I mean, we did alot of things together and we sleep in the same bed, we cuddle, we kiss, we say i love you but we never questioned our relationship."

"Oh, well if i can give you advice. I suggest you should have a serious talk with him about your relationship. I mean it won't be easy since he's an idol and you also work in the same industry. But i know you well y/n, you are a strong woman and hyunjin has lots of love for you. Y'all will go through this together." He gave me an encouraging smile and i gave a bright one to him.

"You're right, i should talk with him. Cause i would love to be his girlfriend." I smiled in hyunjins direction and finished putting the ice cream next to the brownies.

We walked back to the living room and gave everyone their plates. Silence filled the room and only the sound of forks hitting the plates were breaking it.

Hyunjin leaned in closer to my ear cause everyone was focused on the tv. "Did i catch you staring back then." I froze on the spot and looked down at my plate. He chuckled and whispered once again:
"What we're you thinking about?" Shivers were sent down my body cause his warm breath hit my neck.

"We'll have to talk later." I turned my completely red head towards him and stood up to put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

------

I was laying in bed when i heard hyunjin come in. I turned around so he can see my face. "Is everything okay? Are you sick?" Full of worry he came up to me and sat on the edge of the bed. I chuckled and calmed him down. "No im not stop worrying about me." He let out a deep breath and i sat up. "Hyunjin i-i." I sighed and looked out of the window next to his bed. "What are we?" I turned my head back to him and stared in his eyes searching for an answer.

"What do you mean?" Worry filled his gaze again and he looked from one eye to another. "I mean, our feelings for eachother are undeniable. We tell eachother i love you. We kiss, cuddle and do all the things that couple's do. But we never questioned our relationship. A-and I don't even know if you are my boyfriend. And i don't even know if you feel the same way i-i do or if you're just playing with my feelings. Cause i fell for you and i don't want to get hurt." My voice started to break. Why do i keep breaking down?

"Y/n, don't cry it's okay." He embraced me in a hug and stray tear's escaped my eyes. "Of course i love you, alot actually. I have questioned our relationship before. I would love to be your boyfriend and would never hurt you. Never in a million years that's cause i love you. "

My breath hitched and my eyes widened. Did he just confess to me? I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "I know this is very unspectacular but y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" His eyes searched for an answer and a bright smile came on my face. "Yes hyunjin, yes i want to be your girlfriend."
Before he could say anything else i crashed my lips on his. It was a soft kiss and i quickly pulled away.
I've never seen him smile so hard. "May i get ready for bed so i can cuddle with my girlfriend?" He asked and stood up. "Of course your majesty." I laid back in bed and waited for him to join me.

Moments later i felt how he laid down next to me. He wrapped one arm around me and i hid my face in his chest. "I love you." I mumbled against his shirt.
He planted a kiss on my hairline. "I love you too."
Only god knows how much butterflies are flying around in my stomach right now.