*-new start-*

I sat on the plane tears running down my face. I knew it's for the best leaving him. We would never work out. He's an idol with alot of things to do and im just a 21 year old student who's brother is in the same group as him. I just hope he's gonna keep smiling for the fans and members.

I closed my eyes and saw his face. Before i left he looked so tired and depressed. I should just forget all the moments i had with him and i hope I'll never see him again, for the best.

Hyunjin pov:

Its been 5 days since y/n left. I never heard from her. I remember her last words they keep replaying in my head. "Stay strong for the members and fans, they need you." I can't forget her. She's stuck in my head with her laugh, smile, eyes, hugs i cant do this.

Y/n pov:

*timeskip one year after y/n left korea*

i had a part time job in a cafe and was a dance teacher for a group of teens. I talked to my parents a couple weeks ago and told them im moving to korea to become a choreographer for yg ent.
they were proud of me and supported me.
I already told chan and told him that i don't want him to tell the members, especially hyunjin.
Chan said he's happy and gives his best in the new comeback called "maxident" weird name tbh.
I didn't wanna see him, i got over him gladly. I was packing my stuff and looked at my old clothes. I found a hoodie that belongs to hyunjin. Eventhough i washed it multiple times it still smells like him. I packed it with me so i can give it back to chan.
My apartment was empty i sold it for a good amount of money. I mean it has the perfect view over Sydney. A truck stood infront of my front door and men we're loading the boxes in there. The things in those boxes are coming with me to korea. I bought an apartment there near the yg building and the dorm of my brother.

i landed in korea. It feels so good to be back knowing im not gonna leave this time. I looked at the entrance where i saw hyunjin the last time 1 year ago. I called a taxi and she drove me to my apartment. People we're already loading the boxes into my apartment. Finally a new start in the city i love so much. I took the elevator up to my apartment since its almost on the highest level. I opened the door and it was filled with boxes. My phone rang and it was chan. "Yes?" "Are you already in seoul?" he asked me quietly probably bc the members are near him. "yea i just entered my apartment and i start my job in 2 days." "okay good, ill tell you when i have time." "Okay bye brother!"

The next morning i woke up and decided to go shopping and explore the city. I wore a sleek outfit with sunglasses. First i got a drink to go and walked to the han river. Without noticing at first i stopped by the spot me and hyunjin used to hangout. My heart felt like it was stabbed. I walked to the yg ent. Building. It's so huge my god. The good thing is im friends with rosé without her or the blackpink members I'd be lost. Yg needed a choreographer for their new upcoming girlgroup babymonster.

I walked down the street where my brothers dorm is located. I looked at the house i made so much memories in a year ago. It hurt so bad looking at it. It was late at night when i came back home and i was so tired i immediately fell asleep.

Today i just decorated my apartment and looked at some choreographies since my first day is tommorow. Im so excited, working with yg the company thats known for dance.

As a big 2ne1 fan im so honored to present my choreography for the 2ne1 mashup to the park bom herself. It had some elements of the original choreographies which is so nostalgic.

I woke up at 6am to get ready and be there on time. I put on some parachute pants and an oversized shirt. I packed my bag and grabbed my keys. I took public transport to the building, i don't need a car.
I got out of the bus and entered the huge yg building. Dispatch was obvious standing next to it and photographed me like im lalisa. The entrance was modern and very yg like. I took the elevator up to the secretary's office. I knocked on the door." Come in!"
The office was sleek and multiple trophies stood on the shelf. "You must be bahng y/n?" "Yes i am it's my first day here as a choreographer mostly for the new girlgroup." She smiled at me." So here you have the mashup and in every song plead include one step of the original choreo." I nodded." I will do my best!"
The secretary her names mrs. Cheon stood up and said:" by the end of the week you will be presenting the dance infront of park bom, the ceo and some other critiques. My eyes widened and i said:" As i said i will do my best to satisfy the ceo."

-----