*- you're back -*

Hyunjin pov:

Chan has been acting quite weird the past days. He's so... happy? The members suspected he has a girlfriend but he won't tell us or as he said he can't.

"Okay guys so our leader has been acting quite weird the past days." Seungmin started the convo. Chan was still at jyp. "I would say tmr someone is going to follow chan and see what he's doing. Who would volunteer?" Han said: "I think hyunjin should do it!" All eyes we're on me. "I guess i could do it!" I shrugged. We all came to a decision and did our own things so chan wouldn't get suspicious.

The next day i got into a comfy outfit and always stayed near chan. When he finally announced that he's going somewhere i followed him. He walked to the han river and it seemed like he was walking towards a woman. They hugged but i couldn't see who it was. They sat down on a bench and when she faced me i saw her face. The face that i haven't seen in a year. The eyes i got lost in. The smile that lit up the whole world.

Its y/n

i just stared at her slim figure in the distance and felt how my eyes got watery.

She came back to korea? Why did chan not tell me? Did he try to hide her from me? I just wanted to run up to her and hug her. But i know that's not a good idea.

I was so mad at chan. He tried to hide my soulmate from me. My heart felt like it just got ripped out. I turned around and headed back to the dorm. I came into the living room and the members hopefully stared at me but when they realized i was crying they ran up to me. "Hyunjin what is it? What happened?" Minho asked and hugged me. "Y/n.. she's here." The members looked at eachother confused." Wait so y/n is back in korea?" Seungmin asked. I nodded and felix took me in his arms. "Im so mad at chan, why did he not tell me." My voice turned more angry and mad. "Hyunjin psst its okay you have to talk to her." Felix comforted me.

I didn't talk to chan for the next couple days, i didn't wanna see him at all. But i had to since he's my leader.

I checked y/ns instagram and found out she's now a choreographer at yg ent. Im so proud of her she improved so much. That means she lives in korea now. I also saw on rosés insta that they hangout together.

Y/n pov:

the past days have been very successful and nice. I met my brother again, i met up with my friend rosé from blackpink, i finished the choreography everything has just been going so well. I hope today will go well too cause i have to perform my choreography.

I got ready and so many people were waiting. Once i got inside they all clapped. I bowed and said: "hello my name is bahng y/n and i will be presenting my choreography, enjoy and tysm for coming." I bowed and they clapped. The music started and i was fully in my element. Facial expressions, movements, clean, no mistakes at all. The song ended and i bowed. They cheered and yang hyun suk grabbed the mic and started speaking. "So first of all tysm for making this choreography for the girls. Your facial expression is very strong and your charisma on stage is immaculate. We will definitely be using this for the mashup." I was so flattered by those words. "thank you so much i really appreciate it." Then park bom came to word." I am so impressed by the talent you have. This really gave me flashbacks i totally agree with mr. yangs words." I bowed and thanked everyone once again.

I left the yg building and i was the happiest person ever.
-----