*- osaka -*

I woke up cause someone was playing with my hair. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I was faced with a sleepy hyunjin who was twirling my dark red hair. "Morning princess." He said in a low morning voice. I wanted to say good morning too but instead i remembered what we we're up to last night. My eyes shot open and i looked at him.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked softly. I blinked really fast and pursed my lips. "Nothing, i just uhm thought about.. last night." I closed my eyes in shame. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Did you enjoy it?" Hyunjin grinned and i hid my face under the duvet. "I'll take that as a yes." With my face still hidden i came closer to him. "Princess don't be so shy." I chuckled and showed my face again. I just stared into his eyes and just by the sight of him hundreds of butterflies erupted in my stomach.

We went downstairs to eat something. I filled some water in two cups when i suddenly felt a stinging pain in my stomach. I hissed at the feeling and hyunjin turned his head in worry. Moments later i felt how blood dripped down on the floor and also ran down my thighs.

"Oh no shit why now." Hyunjin stood up at my words and when he saw the blood drops he immediately ran up to me. " im so sorry you have to look at my period blood but i can't control it." Periods always come at the worst times. "No baby don't be sorry that's the most normal thing for a woman. "Go to the bathroom I'll clean it up for you."
He gave me a warming smile and i thanked him that he's willing to clean up.

I quickly changed and put a tampon in. When i came back he already cleaned the mess up and was comfortable on the couch. "Are you feeling better?" I snuggled up next to him and he pulled a blanket over us.

"Not really, ouch shit." I squeezed his hand in pain. My periods are always painful. "Im so sorry you have to go through this." He kissed my hairline and i closed my eyes. "Jinnie every woman has this don't be sorry. I've been enduring this since i was 12."

"Twelve?!" He said in disbelief. "Mhm, Chan was traumatized when he saw how i stood there with blood in my hands cause i had no idea what's going on."

He laughed at the story u told him. You spent the rest of your day in your apartment knowing that you won't be able to hang out for a couple days cause mama is coming up.

timeskip
mama awards, osaka japan

The choreo team had a short flight. Chan and hyunjin flew a couple days before since they had alot more to practice. The mashup for the nominated songs isn't easy. We worked hard and we hope we can reach the fan's expectations.

After landing you immediately went to rehearsal's. Some groups were there and you recognized jihyo in the changing rooms. "Hey jihyo!" She turned around and smiled." Oh my god y/n its been so long. I heard you choreograph for yg and that's why you're here." I nodded and hugged her. "Yeah i do, i also live in korea now and well yeah everything's fine i couldn't be more happy."

"You got a boyfriend or what?" She grinned. I laughed and thought if i should tell her. "Well.." i came closer to her ear and whispered:" hyunjin"
Her jaw was on the floor and she happily grinned even more. "Well i gotta go now bye it was nice seeing you again!" I waved and left to the stage. We we're warming up and i scanned my eyes through the room. I saw gidle, aespa and ive. Lastly i noticed familiar boys. Chan waved at me and i waved back.
My eyes met hyunjins. His eyes were already on my body.

Im wearing gray jogger with a white tank top and a mesh top. I smiled and he held thumbs up for me.
I got back to work and we did a quick run through.
Songs we are performing:

Queencard - gidle
I am - ive
S-class - stray kids
set me free - twice
shoong - taeyang & lisa
Flower - jisoo
spicy - aespa

After a quick run through we went backstage again. "Hey seola! Wanna go eat something?" I asked my friend, she's a choreographer too and we've been getting along well. "Yes of course! I'll just grab my bag."

Since Osaka has great japanese food we decided to get some ramen. After sitting down at a nice restaurant we looked at the menu. "By the way y/n, i saw the interaction between hyunjin and you. Are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?" She smirked. My head shot up.

shit how does she know.

"Well i don't know if i can trust you but, well yeah im not single. That's all i can say."

We ordered our food and i got a message on my phone.

jinnie ❤️

you're at the same hotel right?
i miss you

yes i ammm
i miss you too
im at a Restaurant with a friend

female?
not that im jealous 🙄

yes female
❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

i grinned at the texts and seola got curious. "Texting your boyfriend i see." Without letting my respond she snatched my phone out of my hands and looked right at the contact.

I widened my eyes and she grinned over both ears. "hah! I knew that y'all are a couple! He's so adorable to you!" I've never felt so embarrassed and scared in my life. "Seola please don't tell anyone." I begged her cause i know that dispatch is already after my ass.

"Don't worry girl, i got you."