*-finally back-*

"ladies and gentleman we have just landed in Seoul, South korea it was a pleasure flying with you and enjoy your stay."

-

Finally, im back in my home country after 4 whole years, it still feels like a fever dream stepping out of the plane and your brother that you haven't seen in so long too is coming to pick you up. I was waiting for my baggage to arrive so i called my brother to ask him where he is.

"Channie i just landed, where are you waiting for me? Im waiting for my luggage."Chris replied with his aussie accent back: "im right outside, black car."

"Chris do you know how much black cars there is? Just wait at the exit for me its not that hard man." "see ya"

I hung up as i spotted my big black suitcase on the tape coming towards me. I grabbed it and started walking towards the exit. I tried to spot my brother when suddenly someone hugged me from the back. "oh my gawd" i looked back and saw my brothers face covered in a black mask i immedantly hugged him back and almost cried. Lord i haven't seen this man in so long.

"i missed you" he said. "we'll i didn't, im joking i missed you too but lets go, im so hungry i haven't eaten in so long. "

+- 1 hour later-+

We arrived at the skz dorm, while we were driving we catched up on some things. Its not like we don't call each other like twice a week. "oh my gawd, this building is huge" i gasped and walked up the stairs to the front door. Chan opened the door and shouted: "BOYS IM BACK OUR GUEST IS HERE" only 5 seconds after he called them over the boys came running out of what seemed like the living room.

I laughed nervously cause i haven't seen them in so long. It was kinda awkward honestly. We all greeted each other and even hugged and after chan carried my luggage to the guest room we all sat down in the living room.

"It's so nice seeing you all. Lord the last time I've been here was years ago." I chuckled and immediately felt comfortable in their space. "You haven't changed that much, only your hair tho." Felix was very talkative. I love that about him.

We talked for a while and Chan gave me some ramen to eat cause i was starving to death here. I looked up and glanced at every Member but when i saw Hyunjin my heart stopped for a second. Back in 2019 we had well, something going on. But i was 17, a busy teenager that just went through the worst depression and barely holding on. I had a small crush on him the second Chan introduced us. But i had to knock it off and i know he did too cause both of us definitely haven't forgotten about the time we almost kissed in the kitchen while cleaning.

He is so talented i saw some Fan-cams and Tiktok's of him. Im glad i lost feelings, it would make my time here much worser. While i was thinking this i didn't notice Felix asked me something and i was literally staring at Hyunjin. "Y/n you good?"

I quickly looked up and replied with a yes. I saw in the corner of my eye that hyunjin had a smirk on his face.

"I was asking if you still dance?" He smiled. "Yes i do! I teach a couple of teens in Australia and i take alot of classes." The boys we're impressed and i continued eating. "Y/n also started to write songs and take vocal classes." Chan had to spill all kinds of facts about me. I instantly went red and looked to the side a little ashamed. "oh yea i also mhm started doing that..."

"I guess it runs in the family." Minho commented. The members laughed at his behavior. " y/n you should rest for a bit you're really pale right now. Hyunjin will show you the guest room." Chan was always so caring for me. Since i struggled with a couple things in my teens. "Yea you're right, good night!"

why did this dumb hag pick hyunjin

I followed hyunjin upstairs, while we were in the hallway i saw some of his oil paintings. "did u draw these? they're so beautiful." I pointed at the canvas that we're hanging on the wall.
"Hm? Oh yea i made those, its nothing special but thank you i appreciate that!"

I smiled and Hyunjin opened a door that lead to the guest room. "Wow, its pretty thanks!" he replied with: "you're welcome, you can store your things here and theres a bathroom at the last door in the hallway on your right. And btw we have a dance practice room upstairs, im looking forward to seeing you there" he shyly whispered and walked out.

I stored my things in the drawers and in the closet and got changed into some comfy pj's. The journey was really long so i shut the curtains and hopped into the soft bed prepared for me.

Hyunjin's Pov:

The members started doing their things again and i just went back to my room and laid on my bed. I scrolled through instagram and searched up y/n's instagram. She has 200k followers woah. I scrolled through her posts and watched her highlights. I like her vibe, it matches mine.

Hyunjin knock it off she's literally chan hyung's sister he's gonna protect her like a dad. Plus you're an Idol.

I want to atleast try. She has an amazing personality and i can't get her endless blue eyes out of my head.

---------------------------------------------------

word count: 834

hey guys!! This is my first chapter of my first story:)

I would love hearing some feedback and tips!! Im also on holiday so i have a lot of time to write this story.

stay safe <3