*-i hate you-*

I woke up the next day and when i thought about what happened yesterday i started to smile. I hope the members don't know that we kissed yesterday.

I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and do my skincare. I put my hair in a towel and brushed my teeth.

After ive done everything i left the bathroom and entered my room to change. I picked out blue baggy jeans with a crop top and a white zip up sweater. I left my room to find felix in the kitchen cooking pancakes. "Morning" he said. "Morning sunshine!!" I smiled at him. "What's that mark on your neck?" He suddenly asked. I got confused and looked in the mirror where i saw a slight hickey. "Oh i fell yesterday, really bad." I lied, shit how did i not notice that. I ran upstairs to cover the hickey up with some concealer.

"Morning guys" i sat down and started eating. When all of a sudden Seungmin pulled out his phone and got all excited. "guys wanna see what i witnessed last night?" He showed a picture of me and hyunjin kissing.

My eyes went wider than the universe and i immediately turned red. "I waited ages for this, marriage when?" Han freaked out. "I knew this would happen" chan clapped in his hands and laughed. "Marriage in your dreams." I responded sassy."Chill guys were not even a couple wtf" That sentence that hyunjin just said made me kinda sad, he said it so coldly. "Yea" i said still looking down.

The boys had a dance practice at the jyp building but i decided to stay home and watch k-dramas. I was really excited for tonight since i decided to explore the city a little. I started picking out outfits that i could wear.

I picked out this cute outfit. I just watched k-dramas until the boys came back.

Time skip 19:00:

I put in some pearl earrings and grabbed my purse and checked myself out in the mirror.

Hyunjin Pov:

I saw that y/n was getting ready to go out. That was my chance. As soon as she left i also did. I drove to the han river and texted her.

- come to the han river where lots of food trucks are ill send you my location

She read it and replied with a simple okay. 15 mins later i saw her walking towards me.

"What do you want" she said heartless. "Do you really think it was a mistake?" She looked at me when i said that. " No i-i mean yes i do think i shouldnt have kissed you." I chuckled and said:
" You were the one who kissed me first." she just stared at me with no emotions.

"youre really that dumb arent you." she shook her head. " I had feelings for you the moment i met you for the first time. I tried my best to hide them and push them away . But you are making it so hard to just forget you. I don't know why im acting like this and why i still own those feelings. I hate you hyunjin, stop making it so hard." tears started to fill her eyes and her voice broke more and more with every word she said. My heart shattered into millions of pieces. she sobbed and sniffed. I came up to her and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me and cried into my chest.

I didnt know what to say i was speechless. After a while she let go and said: " Hyunjin i can't do this, just leave me alone." Thats how she walked away. I watched her until i wasnt able to see her anymore. I have to do something to get her back, im so dumb.

y/n pov:

I walked a while until i reached a nice spot at the river. I sat down on a bench and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Stress smoking is my bad habit. I lit the tip up and inhaled the calming smoke.

Tears still running down my face, i just sat there and stared at the shimmery water. he wants to be with me so badly but he doesn't know that im nowhere near perfect. My past is still haunts me to this day. The scars still visible on my body and i hate that about me. Everytime i wear something more revealing i cove them witt foundation.

I calm myself down and head back to the dorms.

---

heyy ppl so im still redoing the story hope you like it!!
this is such a short chapter