*- soulmate -*

I decided to go for a walk along the river after this long day. I was still so happy about the words i received by the audience.

I came near to the spot me and hyunjin used to hang out. I noticed someone sitting on the bench. A familiar silhouette. I stopped when i realized who it is.

Hwang hyunjin

He looked at me and i looked at him. He stood up and i started to walk towards him. I couldn't believe it, after one year we finally saw eachother again.
When we were about 5 meters apart from eachother we stopped walking. Just staring at eachother, in silence.

Hyunjin didn't look good. He had dark circles around his eyes, his hair was black and frizzy, no emotion showed on his face, he was a whole mess.

"Why didn't you call."

Hyunjin broke the silence and tears started to form in his eyes. "I was hoping you forgot me." My heart never hurt so bad.

"Y/n i could never forget you, never in my whole life i would forget a girl like you."

i couldn't take it anymore and i wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back and looked down at me. Tears started to flood my eyes and i sobbed into his chest. "Stop crying everything's fine you're back in my arms now." He whispered and kissed my hairline.

"i missed you, alot." I kept on sobbing in his chest cause i have been bulking all of this inside me.  "Y/n stop crying it's okay, look at me." I pulled away from his warming chest and looked up at him. Some tears escaped my eyes and he wiped them away with his thumb. He leaned in closer and placed his lips on mine. I hope he doesn't notice how fast my heartbeat is right now. I missed his soft lips on mine.

after a while of crying and hugging we walked back to the skz dorm. I haven't seen the boys in so long i only talked to felix like 6 months ago and he asked how i was doing and told me that hyunjin had a Polaroid of us on his bedside table. We arrived at the dorm holding hands. I am scared on how my brothers gonna react since i knew that he's hiding me from hyunjin to not hurt him. He opened the door carefully and we stepped into the big apartment. "Oh jinnie youre back." I heard a familiar voice coming from the living room. It was Seungmins voice, still the same.

We slowly walked into the living room and when they spotted me their eyes went wide. Chan looked at hyunjin and he was completely mind blown. "Y/n?!"
They all said at the same time standing up and coming into a group hug. " We missed you so much."
Felix broke the silence. "Don't worry, i won't leave this time." I laughed. "So you live in korea now?" Han asked me. "Yes just one street down from yall, and im a choreographer at YG ent. They're jaws
we're on. The. Floor. "You choreograph for yg?!"
Minho was so shocked. "Yes, they reached out to me cause rosé recommened me and now i choreograph for their new girl group and for some other ppl." I smiled proudly. We catched up on alot and i was so deep into our conversation that i didn't notice that chan and hyunjin were gone.

Hyunjin pov:

I decided to go to the toilet while y/n was talking. She seemed so happy and her smile never changed.
She dyed her hair into a dark red it really suits her.

I went up the stairs and i noticed that chan followed me. Oh no, i know what he's gonna say. "Hyunjin"
I turned around " Why did you not tell me!" I started to get mad again and screamed at him. He was surprised by this reaction. I was still so mad at him for keeping it a secret it's like he hid my happiness. "Hyunjin please listen." He begged me. "I knew how much you missed her but still, you're an idol and you can't take the stress plus she also has an important job now." I looked at him coldly. "Chan you know that my heart was broken when she left and you know i missed her alot. When i followed you a couple days ago and i saw her for the first time again. I felt so betrayed and mad at you." His eyes widened. "You followed me?"

"Yeah, we noticed that you we're acting kinda off and we decided that i will follow you."

"So that's why you we're acting weird."

I nodded and pursed my lips " Chan please let me and your sister be happy you can't do anything about it."

Chan came up to me and hugged me. "Please make her happy and treat her right. She had hard times this past year and i know she misses you more than you think."

I smiled " Thank you chan for your trust."

Y/n pov:

We we're still talking when hyunjin came back. I smiled and he sat next to me on the couch. "Im so glad you guys found back together. It was hell with hyunjin cause he missed you so much." Seungmin said and laughed. Hyunjin got all shy and looked down at his hands. I came closer to him and laid my head on his chest.

The whole group talked for the next 2 hours and hyunjin and me cuddled together on the sofa. I looked at my phone and it was already 1 am. "Im not letting you go at this time." Hyunjin said and hugged me even tighter. "So i can sleep here?" I looked up to him. "Of course my girl." I smiled and he took me bridal style to his room. It hasn't changed, not one single bit. I noticed a Polaroid on his nightstand. Its me and him at the han river. "So you kept this for one whole year." I smiled and he turned around and walked up to me. "Yes i looked at it every single night and prayed you would come back." He back hugged me and kissed my hairline. "Oh by the way, i have a shirt of yours i took it with me to Australia."

"Really?!" I nodded and he laughed. I walked to his closet and picked out a hoodie to sleep in. I saw my fav one that i liked back then and went to the bathroom. I came back and hyunjin smiled at me.

I jumped on his bed and laid next to him. He turned of the lights and i buried my face into his chest. "Please never let me go again and marry me." He whispered. I chuckled at the marry me. "Sure, but lets wait with the marry part."

----❤️‍🩹

----
❤️‍🩹