*- hyunjin's home-*

The week passed by and i had a hard one again. Reporters kept camping infront of the entrance and i couldn't see him all week. It's currently saturday and i found myself infront of my dressing table finishing my make up.

Today's the day, im meeting Hyunjin's parents and i am so fucking nervous. I have never seen them in person and i really hope they dont think badly of me.
I received a text from hyunjin and he said he's in the parking lot.

I quickly grabbed my purse and took the elevator down to where he had his car parked. I immediately noticed his black car and as soon as he saw me, a spark lit up in his eyes.

I quickly waved and smiled. He opened the door from the inside for me and i hopped in. "Hello Princess." His new nickname for me is adorable.
"Hello jinnie, i missed you." He gave me a peck on my cheek and started the car. "I am so goddamn nervous hyun, what if they don't like me? What if they think im some crazy whore?" I started to panic and he placed his free hand on my thigh and slowly stroked it.

"Don't ever think that they would have such bad thoughts of you. I told them alot about you and they seemed to be very interested. You are not a whore stop being so mean to yourself. You're beautiful and perfect and i love that so much about you."

I sighed and smiled at his comforting words. He always finds the best way to comfort me and make me feel better. "Well see, i can't wait to meet kkami though." He chuckled at my mentioning of his dog.
"Im sure he'll like you." My anxiety sunk a bit and i got to relax after this difficult week.

We drove for another hour until we reached our destination. He pulled up to a nice two story house and my eyes widened. I didn't know he grew up wealthy. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. Hyunjin took my hand in his and stroked my palm with his thumb.

"Don't be nervous, we'll be alright." He gave me a warm smile and i nodded. I hesitantly rang the bell and in a matter of seconds a good looking middle aged woman opened the door. She had such a nice aura and when she saw her son she swung her arms around him.

"Oh my jinnie i missed you so much. It's been a while." She pulled away and spotted me hiding behind his tall figure. Her face lit up at my sight and she got all excited. "You must be Hyunjin's girlfriend, god you're even prettier in real life. Come here darling!" I got flustered at her cute comments and she pulled me in for a hug. "Hello Mrs. Hwang it's so nice to meet you." I slightly bowed and she was impressed by my manners.

We entered the nicely decored house and in the living room i spotted his dad, also good looking like his mother on the couch. He stood up and hugged his son. He's the same height has Hyunjin and now i know where he got his beauty and tallness from. He saw me and smiled over both ears.

"Oh Hello y/n! Hyunjin told us so much about you! Wow Jin how did you get such a pretty woman." I shyly chuckled at their kindness and hyunjin got embarrassed at their behavior. "Hello Mr. Hwang, it's so nice to meet you."

Hyunjin went to sit in the garden with his father and i decided to help his mom with the barbecue. "Is he a good boyfriend to you? He cares and loves you alot, he tells me that almost everyday." I chuckled at her spilling everything about his life. "He does?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Of course he does! Just look at how he Stares at you." I felt so welcomed by her and just this whole home. "I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend. We had a long journey to how we are right now, but it was worth the wait."

I suddenly felt how a little tongue licked my leg. I flinched at the funny feeling and noticed kkami trying to get my attention. "Aw you must be kkami!" I kneeled down and petted the dog. He ran back into the garden and i got back to work.

"You're Chans sister right? You really do look like him." I chuckled and pursed my lips. "Yes he's my brother and please don't think that i am some kind of whore that use's your son for fame." The anxiety rose up again and she immediately took my hands.

"Hey don't think that, you're a wonderful woman and just because he's a member of the same group doesnt mean that you're a bad person. Come on lets go outside and eat." I nodded and she gave me a reassuring smile.

I sat down next to Hyunjin and he smiled at me. I grabbed some food and we started eating. "So Y/n tell us more about yourself." His Dad started the conversation and i cleared my throat.

"So my brother was born in korea and when my mom was pregnant with me they moved to Australia, Sydney more specific. I grew up there and took alot of singing, guitar and also dance lessons up until i was 16. When i was 3 my sister was born and at the age of 5 my younger brother was born. When Chan left to become a trainee i was really uhm sad? Cause he was basically my best friend and i didn't know what to do without him. But then he debuted and i was his biggest supporter and we kept in touch.
Of course i went to korea as soon as i turned 18 and visited him. And that's how i met Hyunjin." I smiled and his parents seemed very fascinated by my story.
Hyunjin spoke up: "Im kinda embarrassed to admit but I've been head over heels for her since 4 years now." He pursed his lips and his mom actually almost died out of excitement.

"So yeah, i went back to Australia and we didn't see eachother for 2 years and i came back to korea in 2021. I think that's when everything started actually.
But again i had to leave to Australia. But now i live in Seoul and work as a choreographer for yg entertainment." Hyunjin grabbed my hand and stroked my palm with his thumb.

They we're impressed by my love for dance and liked how similar Hyunjin and me are. We enjoyed the rest of the night together in their garden and Hyunjin showed me his childhood room.

"You liked to draw since you we're a teen? Im impressed." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Yes i loved to draw and dance, but i had no time for painting in my trainee days."
-------

This Chapter turned out pretty good ngl
anyways get ready for a timeskip cause i have alot more ideas 😍
also song of the day is

on the ground- rosé