Illusions

"Vegas"

Bible's eyes widen as he heard the name Vegas , his past life name , Tong had a smirked on his face , watching Bible's reaction

"You-"

"Thats right , I remember everything"

Tong said , Bible looked at him and let out a little laugh

"No wonder from the 'crazy Tankhun' , the older brother who acted crazy to not take over the mafia family"

"Mmh , well it seems like you remember everything too"

"Thats right , at first I was getting some flashback and then realised everything"

"It's funny , Mile , Jeff and I are still siblings and Korn is my father in this life , the only difference is that we aren't a family anymore and that's a good thing"

Tong said as he had a little smile on his face

"Thats right , Macau is now named as Ta , he is not my brother but my little cousin , I don't know anything about my father but I got a mother now"

Bible said

"Can I ask?"

"Ask away"

"Did you get sharp pains when you remembered everything?"

Tong asked

"Why?"

"Because I did , I didn't remembered anything at that time and by then I would get sharp pain whenever I was with Jeff and Mile , only them"

"Its not strange , I didn't remember anything too at first , but I would get it when I was with Ta , I got into this school and after a year , Build came into this school , I would get a sharp whenever I would pass him"

Tong nodded his head

"Vegas"

"Bible , call me Bible"

"Bible , how did you die? It was a sudden when I heard you and Pete died , what really happened? , Kinn told me you both died by committing suicide , is that true?"

"What?.."

Bible had tears on his eyes

"He killed himself..?.."

Bible couldn't believed it , Pete killed himself in the past

"He did , that's what Kinn told me back then"

I failed to protect you..I'm so fucking dumb..

Bible's tears stream down his face , Tong could understand his pain but he didn't say anything to him

"I didn't know about that..we got kidnapped back then , they wanted to kill Pete..they told me to kill myself and they would let him go..so I shot myself in the head..but..I didn't know about Pete , I didn't know that he killed himself.."

"Kinn said that he sliced his throat..I remember seeing his body..he truly did sliced his throat with a knife..and that knife was on his hand.."

Tong voice broke a little , he sigh

That's why you have a mark on your neck..

"That was the past now , I only want Build to remember everything but..I don't know how to.."

Bible said as he wipe his tears away

"Not everyone can remember their past , you know that right?"

"Build has been getting some flashback , I believed he can remember everything"