Morning after

Seth looked out on the rising sun with heavy eyes. The drugs from the day before had worn off thanks to the foreign god sleeping behind him but he could still feel the effects of the aphrodisiac.

He turned to look at the sleeping man on the bed while he himself sat beside the window and sighed. Had he actually heard him right? The man whose name he still didn't know had offered to free him of his sins and the shackles that forced him to repent for his actions.

Could Seth really believe that this man would help him escape his fate? The thought alone of serving Ra on her sunboat for all of eternity was giving him a headache.
Maybe as a god, he could have handled it but...he was a demigod now.
He had been stripped of his divine power and demoted. It was pathetic, really.

Ever since he had lost his powers it felt like everyone in the world had been out to get him. What was even more annoying was how the humans felt so...entitled to his body.
He could still feel their fingers on his skin, the dirtiest of cocks inside of him.
Seth shuddered at the memory. There had been nowhere he could escape.
With the memories of the innocent humans in his head and the actions of the humans that violated his body at that very moment, he had no choice but to endure.

That was his punishment after all. But it's not like he meant to hurt his land and his people. He was hurt himself and no one cared. Not even his sister, who knew all along what Osiris did to him.

And now there was this man who kept helping him despite barely knowing him. Seth wasn't stupid, he noticed how the god had used all of Isis' medicine to rescue him. If not for him he'd be dead or the slave of one of those filthy men at the auction.

Seth slowly crawled back onto the bed they shared, careful not to wake him up, and stared down at his face. He was handsome but...he should probably get rid of that ugly beard.
He blinked as he studied his face carefully, noting every detail about it in the back of his mind.

'Be mine' he had said. Could Seth be his? Did Seth even know how to be someone's?
He thought Nephthys was his but he was gravely disappointed and surprised by her cheating.
But maybe if it was the other way around now, if he wasn't the one owning but the one that's owned, that's someone's...he'd finally be back in control?

"You're pretty when you frown like that."

Seth gasped when the man suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at him. "How long have you been awake?"

"A bit. Long enough to feel you staring at me–"

"Shut up." Seth rolled his eyes and pulled away only to be pulled down onto the god's chest and having a kiss placed on his forehead.
"Why are you so mean to the person that keeps saving you from your demise?" The foreign god whined into his ear.

Seth shuffled around in his embrace and huffed when he gave up the struggle and placed his head on his chest. "You're annoying."

"Ah well, you'll have to get used to it now that I'm your master." He singsang happily.
"You put up quite a fight with me yesterday even though I've only ever been good and loyal to you."

"Loyal, my ass..." Seth grumbled, "You see where my followers' loyalty led Egypt. I am a failure of a king. They should have just dissolved my soul then and there at that stupid trial."

The foreign god frowned and reached up to massage Seth's arms comfortingly, "Where is all this self-pity coming from? I don't remember the god of war being so self-loathing."

"I am no god of war. In fact, I am no god at all." Seth closed his eyes and breathed in and out. It was then that he noticed the smell of musk and sweat coming from the man. It was oddly comforting. Not in the way that Nephthys had been all those years ago when she and Seth still shared a bed.