Wayyy too much drink

"Urggg", Steve heard right before a heavy weight over him shifted.

Bucky was still laying on top of Steve from where he passed out the night before and he was slowly waking up.

"Oh god", he groaned with a hand to his head.

Steve tried to open his eyes to look at the man but it felt so bright even in the darkened room. He shifted and Bucky groaned again when he was jostled.

"Stvie stp mving", Bucky mumbled out.

"Can't feel my legs", Steve blindly reached down and patted the man.

Bucky tried getting up but ended up sliding off and onto the floor with a small thump and a groan. He stayed there without the energy to get up. Though it was probably for the best with his head spinning.

Steve took a moment to try and compose himself, opening his eyes and stretching the soreness out his legs. He started to sit up slowly and wait for his head to stop pounding before dropping his legs over the side of the bed, making sure to avoid Bucky.

"Wait here, be right back", he said with a hand shading his eyes as he left the room.

Bucky whined in response and obviously didn't move from his spot on the floor.

Steve returned five minutes later holding a cup and a small plate with some toast on.

"Here", he bent down to sit next to Bucky on the floor, leaning against the bed.

Bucky leant his head against Steve's shoulder and took sips of the coffee he was offered. He still felt like he was dying when something was pressed against his lips.

"Painkillers for the headache", Steve said.

Bucky swallowed them both down with more coffee and opened his mouth for a few bites of toast.

"How are you not as bad as me?" Bucky asked.

"I didn't drink as much as you", Steve chuckled. "But my whole body hurts".

Bucky stared up at him with a frown and clearly looked hungover.

"We have to do training all day", he complained. "Can't we just say we're ill and cant do it?"

"No, because then they're gonna send a nurse up and they'll realise you lied".

Bucky closed his eyes and let out a high pitched whine of discomfort.

"I just want to sleep".

"Me to", sighed Steve.

The painkillers for them both had started to kick in and Bucky started shifting.

"Ugh. I think I've got dried cum all over my thighs".

Steve suddenly let out a snorted laughter that made him grab his head.

"It's not funny Stevie, it's gross. I need a shower".

Glancing over to the clock, Steve made a face. "You won't have time for a shower".

Bucky was already so done with the day as he buried his head in Steve's neck.

"It's itchyyyyy".

"Okay, hold on", Steve kissed him on the side of the head and stood up.

He came back holding a cloth and tugging at Bucky's trousers.

"Slide these down, baby".

Bucky tried pulling them down with Steve's help until they were around his mid thighs, his boxers following.