Chapter Twenty Nine

Trigger warnings: aftermath of torture.

Smut warning.

Three months after 'the incident,' Jovi comes into the room, looking shy in a way I didn't typically associate with her. I set my book down, sitting up a little straighter.

"What is it?" I ask softly. She shrugs, looking around the room. "You're stalling. You want something, just tell me what?" She bites her lip.

"I was wondering... never mind," she mutters. I sigh.

"Jovi, just tell me. The worst I'd say is no."

"It's- it's been a while," she rushes out, seeming more and more nervous.

"What has?" She blushes.

"It," she mutters. My eyebrows furrow for about two seconds before I realize what she's talking about.

"Sex?" She nods, avoiding meeting my eyes. I laugh softly, mostly because I'd never seen her nervous about it. "Are you saying you want to have sex?" She shrugs, still avoiding my gaze. I can't help but roll my eyes. Not at the request, more just at her refusal to be direct. She'd been like that a lot lately. Too many open-ended responses or questions. Vix was the opposite. She tried to leave nothing up for debate. But I didn't care much for listening to her. Finley had somehow managed to get it just-right, or as close as anyone but Vita could get it. "Jovi, I'm not doing anything with you until you tell me directly what you want." She fidgets for a second before finally looking up at me, though she still looks timid.

"I wanna have sex with you," she rushes out before turning away again. "I miss it," she mutters.

"I've missed it too. But after the incident with Finley, none of you've really responded to my attempts." Granted, a big part of that was that Vix still gets angry when she sees the scars, namely the one on my ribs. She'd ruined the mood a few times bringing that up.

"Do you want to?" she asks nervously. I didn't like how nervous she was. I didn't quite understand it. Still, I'd been wanting her for months.

"Yes." She gives me a little grin before climbing over to me. She kisses me roughly, no longer nervous. This is the Jovi I was familiar with, the one who shows nearly no hesitation, the one who wasn't afraid about having sex. One hand rests on my hip. Jovi supports her weight with one arm placed close to my head. She kisses her mark, making me gasp and nearly moan out my pleasure. It'd been a long time, long enough for my body to basically be desperate over a little stimulation. I could feel the sticky wetness of my own arousal already coating my entrance, nearly dripping onto my pants.

"I can smell how wet you are," Jovi smirks. I growl in mild annoyance, flipping us. I hated when she'd tease me for being turned on, solely because it made me even wetter. Already, I was throbbing from need. She shivers, and I know she can feel how badly I needed her. But the glint in her eye tells me she's going to make me wait as long as possible. I whimper as my pussy flutters at that idea. "God, baby. I've never seen you like this before. You're so ready to come undone." I blush.

"Please, Jovi?" She chuckles lowly.

"Not yet, baby." I whimper, my entrance craving her. "I want you to fuck me, first." Part of me is annoyed. Jovi always took longer to finish. I didn't want to wait. The other part of me though, finds her demand unbearably hot. I couldn't mind the wait too much.

I pull her shirt off, running my fingers down the strong muscles in her stomach. She gasps before humming her approval. I can't help but glance at her arms. Jovi had started working out more often, and it had certainly paid off. My mouth waters at the sight of her.