Chapter 7 - Without You

Mötley Crüe's album Dr. Feelgood boosts the band's success to a new high once again. For Nikki, he was ready to throw a surprise for Melody on the stage of 1990's MTV Video Music Awards.

🎵

April 27th, 1990 - Melbourne, Australia:

Long story short, the band found out that I was dating Nikki after over a year.

Well, during the third leg of the Dr. Feelgood tour in Australia, we had a break amid rehearsals.

I remembered.

Nikki was dressed in a black shirt thasaidys "LIVE" in capitals underneath a leather jacket, matching-coloured leather-ripped pants and black boots. On his neck was a chain with a ring dangling in the middle. He dragged me off stage to help him find his "missing pic," only to grab my hand, race to his dressing room and we went at it like animals on the floor.

Nikki and I were in the midst of an intimate moment, lost in our world. His hands were tangled in my hair, and I could feel the heat of his body pressed against mine. Our lips were locked together, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still.

"Hey, Nikki," I whispered, my voice barely audible amidst the rising intensity. "We need to get back out there. The rest of the band is probably looking for you."

But Nikki's hunger for me was insatiable. He let out a low growl of protest, his lips trailing a path along my neck, leaving a trail of bite marks in their wake, and then his hands explored my body with a hunger that made it hard to resist. My protests grew weaker as the sensations overwhelmed me, and I found myself lost in the depths of our shared desire.

Nikki paused for a moment, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. 

"Let them wait," he whispered, his breath hot against my skin.

Nikki's lips continued their assault on my neck, leaving a trail of bite marks that sent shivers down my spine. The pleasure mingled with a hint of pain, intensifying the sensations that consumed us.

However long we were in there, turns out, I was right. About an hour in, Tommy swung open the dressing room door, a shocked expression spread across his face. Vince and Mick, who were right behind him, froze in their tracks as they took in the sight before them. There, amid our intimate moment, Nikki and I were caught off guard, our faces flushing with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment.

"Surpri-- Oh, shit!" Tommy exclaimed, his laughter mixing with the shocked gasps of Vince and Mick.

With a gasp, I quickly pulled away from Nikki, my face flushing with embarrassment. I reached for the nearest piece of clothing, which happened to be Nikki's shirt, and covered myself as best I could. Nikki, too, scrambled to compose himself and quickly zipped up his pants, a mix of surprise and annoyance crossing his face.

"What the fuck, guys? Can't you knock and wait for a response?" Nikki snapped, his voice filled with annoyance and frustration.

"How... did this happen?" Vince blurted out, his voice a mix of shock and disbelief.

"You slept with him, didn't you, Mel?" Mick asked, a hint of amusement laced in his voice.

I hesitated for a moment, feeling the weight of their stares, before finally admitting, "Okay, you got me. I did sleep with him."