Chapter 8 - Mommy and Daddy

Spring 1991 - Melody and Nikki finally tie the knot with future revelations.

(By the way, I chose KISS's "Forever" because I think it fits so well into this chapter)

🎵

March 30th, 1991

"Melody Raewood, do you take Nikki Sixx to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked.

"I do," I replied when I slipped Nikki's ring on his finger.

"Nikki Sixx, do you take Melody Raewood to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he answered with a smile, slipping my ring on my finger.

"Then by the power invested in me... I hereby pronounce you two husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

An encore of cries, cheers, whistling, and clapping erupted in the garden of the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills - the location where Nikki and I got married on the 2nd anniversary of our relationship. Nikki and I wasted no time during the last 6 months packing my things for me to move into his mansion in Hidden Hills for us to reside in. Me and Nikki Sixx, man! It was crazy! He made the band his Best Men as picking one wouldn't be fair on the others, so he grabbed them. In other words, his best band.

I can remember walking in the damn place in my Ivory Luxembourg long-sleeved wedding dress that had a sweetheart neckline, removable off-the-shoulder-sleeves and cashmere lining.

Our vows.

Kissing Nikki at the altar after the long ass interval, his smile wider than the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland against my lips.

He carried me down the aisle like the badass he is.

Mom dabbed her watering eyes with the handkerchief.

Endless flowers and confetti are thrown in the spring breeze.

Throwing the bouquet in the air for my bridesmaids to fight over who caught it and predict who would get married next. Mick ended up catching it which took him by surprise.

Getting my first tattoo on my wedding day: an angel with Nikki's name on compared to Nikki's new collection tattoos with an angel on his left arm with my name on it.

The sound of Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, the Sex Pistols and the band blasting on the dancefloor, us screaming our lungs out, the speeches of past tales to tell and laugh at and so much fun.

Many cameras did their little laps around the dancefloor, interviewing guests and what they thought of the wedding. We even did the thing when the groom removed the bride's underwear with his mouth, and we partied all night.

🎵