M I K A E L A

We arrive at David and Nicole's house. I knock on the door and after a minute David opens the door. "Come on in! Nicole's almost done with dinner." We walk in and I see someone who I wasn't expecting to see.

I run over to her and give her a hug. "Ana!! It's so good to see you! How are you and little Harvey Jude?" I can't believe that they're here.

"We're doing good! I got to head out because Cole and I have a date but Harvey is staying here. He can chill with you. Enjoy! See you later!" She turns to David and says, "We'll be back around 10. Thanks so much for watching him." David responds with, "Sounds good! See you later! Also he's my grandson. I have no problem watching him." With that Ana walks out the door and we head to the table to eat dinner.

"So how did you two meet?" David asks before taking a bite of food.

"We first interacted on Twitter and Instagram. Then we met on Sunday. He surprised me by showing up to service. We've been hanging out with each other ever since then." I answer before taking a bite of my food.

"What was it like for you Harry?" David asks

"Well, apparently according to her I was scrolling on Twitter and decided to give a fan a heart attack. But from my perspective I was looking through my notifications and her tweet caught my attention. I decided to send her a message but I needed to make sure she saw it quickly so I replied to her tweet and told her to check her messages. She responded to my message with some sarcasm. But I didn't mind. Then I told her I would fly her out to see my show and talk to me about this project of hers. But once we started communicating I knew there was something different about her so I decided I would fly her out to London so we could have more time together. But I may have had to tell her a little lie. Which she didn't like. That's the reason I know about her situation with her mom. I may have made her a little mad and when she came to try to explain to me that she was sorry she explained the situation with her mom. Anyways, that's how we met." He gave a long winded explanation. I'm glad that David asked him that. I didn't know that's how he found me.

"Wow, I didn't know that's how you met me." I said as I finish my food.

"Well, we've never really talked about it. Plus we've kinda had bigger things to talk about." I know what he's referring to but I choose to ignore that last comment.

"Ok, my next question for both of you is, where are you guys headed next?" David asks as he finishes his food.

"I'll let you answer Harry. I'm not exactly sure where all we're going." I said before taking a drink of water.

"Well we're here until Thursday or Friday, then we're headed to Los Angeles for two weeks. During those two weeks we have a couple shows but at the end she has her shoot. Then after that we have some time off. That's all I know for now." Harry says before eating his last bite of food.

"If everyone's done eating we can head to the living room. I still have a couple more questions. Why don't you, Nicole and Harvey head to the couch and Harry will help me clean up." David says getting up and taking the plates to the sink.

"Ok, see you in a minute." I respond as I'm walking to the living room.

~~~~~

H A R R Y

I get a little nervous when David suggests that Mikaela and Nicole leave with Harvey to the living room. Something tells me that he's about to give me the dad talk. I've noticed that he seems like Mikaela's father figure. He protects her like a dad would. I could tell the underlying reason for the questions he asked at dinner. He wanted to see how I talked about her and how I treated her. I just hope that he saw that I really do care about her.