12

M I K A E L A

It's been two days since I went out on a walk with Mitch. Me and him have gotten really close since then. Today is the day I get to actually photograph the show. Me and Harry enjoyed our days off by watching rom-coms and eating snacks. We also had many late night arguments/ discussions about many different things. Last night I asked the question "Which are better, books or movies?" Which he proceeded to argue the fact that both are a different way of sharing a story. Long story short, he spent an hour making statements like that before finally refusing to decide. We fall asleep until around 2am. When my alarm went off this morning I yelled at Harry telling him since he kept us up so late he should get me a coffee. Then he popped out of no where with two cups of coffee in his hand. I smiled remembering how proud he was that he remembered my coffee order.

Harry just finished sound check and was walking back with me to his dressing room when we heard someone shout his name.

"Harry!" As soon as I heard them shout his name I knew who it was.

"Anne?! What are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming! Harry did you know your mom was going to be here today?" I say directing that last question towards Harry.

"Hey mum, missed you so much. I'm so happy to see you." He told his mom before turning his attention to me. "If you must know, I did invite my mum out to L.A but I didn't know she was coming tonight. She wasn't supposed to be coming till next week." He looked back at his mom with the biggest smile on his face.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard Anne call my name. "So Mikaela, are you just going to stand there or are you going to come hug me!" I chuckled as she said that and ran over to give her a hug.

"I've missed you, darling. Based on what lover boy over there has told me, we have a lot to catch up on." Anne whispers to me.

"Did he tell you what happened?" I ask also keeping my voice down.

"He did. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But I'm here if you need any advice or even just a hug." She whispers in my ear. I nod letting her know I heard and I understand. Then we pull apart to see Harry looking very jealous.

"She my mum, and you get a longer hug! Unbelievable!" I forgot how much of a momma's boy he is. And just to make matters worse Anne just brings me in for another hug. Harry just walks away but we both know he's going to find another person to rope into this.

"Mitch!" Harry yells as he walks into a room.

"Ugh, What do you want Harry?! We just finished sound check! I just got away from you! You can't even stay away for longer than 30 minutes!" I laugh at this and then decide to fill Anne in on my this is funny.

"Mitch isn't actually mad at Harry. But Harry doesn't know as soon as he see me with you he going to try to get more hugs than Harry got. Just whisper in his ear that you know and to follow your lead. It will make Harry even more jealous." Anne just nods in agreement as we walk into the room. I just nod at Mitch and mouth "His Mum" towards him and he shakes his head as a way of saying "got it".

"Mitch it's not fair! My mum's here and gave Mik more hugs than me!" Harry explains to Mitch and the way Mitch acted next was and Oscar winning performance.

"No Way!! Your mum is here!? Where is she!?" All this did was make Harry even more frustrated.

"That's not the point Mitch!!" He was now starting to actually get mad because Mitch wasn't siding with him.

In an effort to save our performance, Mitch exclaimed, "I wasn't finished, Harold! What I was going to say was that we have to find Anne and get more hugs than Mik!" That seemed to satisfy Harry enough.