10

~1 week later~

M I K A E L A

I wake up to the smell of Harry. I'm snuggled up into his chest and he's got his hand on my back. I slowly sit up careful not to wake Harry. I only make it 5 steps away from the bed before I hear Harry.

"Why're you leaving? Come back to bed. We still have time to cuddle." He has the most adorable pout on his face that makes it hard to not run back and cuddle with him.

"I need to get ready for the day." He shakes his head no. I roll my eyes at him and say, "I'm serious Harry. It's already 10am and I have to shower and get dressed. We have to leave around 11:30 so we can get food on the way to The Forum. We can cuddle tonight after the show. I promise."

He finally gives in and I head off to the bathroom. I make sure to lock the door behind me. I'm not in the mood for his tricks today so I don't even give him the chance to try them.

As I'm getting in the shower I hear Harry knock on the door. "I need to go pee let me in. Please" I'm not letting him in even if he does. I don't have much time to shower so I decide to just wash my body and put off washing my hair until tomorrow.

After I finish showering, I unlock the door and start fixing my hair. Harry finally realizes that the door is unlocked so he comes in as I'm finishing my hair. I then start on my makeup before leaving so Harry can shower.

Once Harry finishes his shower I go back into the bathroom to finish the final touches on my makeup before we head out for the day.

"Hey silly, I'm just watching tonight, right?" I ask as we are grabbing our things. He nods his head and says, "Yeah, I have tickets for you to watch tonight. Did you bring an outfit to wear to a show?" I nod and grab the bag with my show outfit.

We arrive at The Forum with lunch in our hands. We headed to Harry's dressing room and talked as we ate. After about 30 minutes there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Harry called out.

Jeffrey walked and told Harry it was time to start soundcheck.

"You can watch if you want." He told me as he stood up. I wanted to go but I knew I had a little bit of work to catch up on and knew if I went and watched I would get nothing done.

"I'm gonna stay back and work on my photography stuff." He just nodded and walk out of the room.

//

It's show time! I gave Harry a good luck kiss and followed the security guard to where I would be standing for the show. It was in front of the barricade and I could see Harry perfectly. As he walked on the stage screams erupted from the crowd. He started with Golden. As soon as the music started I was dancing along to it. I don't think I stopped dancing until he started Cherry. He finished the show with Kiwi and then I followed the security guard to the back.

As soon as I saw Harry I ran and gave him the biggest hug. "You were so good! I'm so excited to be able to take pictures of this show! It's going to be so much fun!"

I keep rambling until I have to take a breath. I stopped talking long enough for him to ask, "What was your favorite song?" I had to think about it for a second.

"Treat People With Kindness, Canyon Moon, or Kiwi." He smiles as I say that.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Usually, I would go out for drinks, but I'll let you decide what we do tonight." He says as we're walking back to the dressing room.

"I'm really tired and kinda just want to go back to the hotel and watch a movie." He nods and responds with an ok as we reach his dressing room. We pack up our stuff and head back to the hotel.