Prologue

It's been almost twelve years since Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook has met each other in the park where their mothers has taken them to play, and it's already been three long years since Taehyung has lost his parents and then accepted Jungkook's proposal to be his boyfriend.

   Things were going well, they got into the same University pursuing their dream courses. While Jungkook was in the Business major, Tae was pursuing a degree in Journalism and some day he hopes to become a renowned name in the media and entertainment industry.

   And their relationship was still going strong even though it was not accepted by Jungkook's parents who despite having a soft spot for Taehyung till then was not ready to accept him as a potential partner for their son who is the sole heir to their business.

   But Jungkook being the whipped boyfriend that he is, broke off all ties with his parents and moved into a new apartment near their University along with Tae despite Tae's hesitation.

   And things were going fine from then on and nothing that came their way was enough to break their bond and love. 

    But what if it's just their assumptions? What if things were bound to go wrong when one of them was keen on keeping his true feelings bottled inside when he should have been honest with his boyfriend?

Disclaimer

    This is purely a work of fiction. I don't own any members and the characters I have assigned to them in the story have nothing to do with their real personalities. So please take it in that sense only.

   This is a Taekook fanfiction. And as you could see, taekook would be the main ship. 

   English is not my first language. So please be understanding towards the possible errors. 

    If you are able to enjoy the story, please show support through votes and comments.

   I do not own any of the pictures used in the story. And they belong to the rightful owners.

  The storyline is entirely mine. So please do not plagiarize. 

Thank you.

Now enjoy the story...