Chapter 43

Hoshi closed the store that day for the renovation for the storage room that is about to turn into baking area for Ariel. Their cupcake and coffee business has been going so well that they can cover the rent for the month. He and Ariel have been working hard together that he appreciate the effort from the young man that looks like his daughter.

"I did not ask any of you to come here!"

From behind, Hoshi can hear Ariel was scolding someone. When he arrived at the front door, he saw those three gentlemen, grinning at angry Ariel.

"Go home, now." said Ariel, pointing at the door.

"Hey, what's the matter?" asked Hoshi, sensing that Ariel will go out of his way to make these men go away.

The three unrelated men are Henry, Max and Theo. Hoshi recognized Henry and Theo, but he has not meet with Max yet. He wondered who is the tall and handsome guy who keep teasing Ariel.

"Oh, hello. I'm Max."Max who is being polite, offers a handshake towards Hoshi.

"I'm Hoshi."said Hoshi. He then greets Henry and Theo.

Ariel huffed. "No need to be polite to them. Ask them to leave." said Ariel while gritting his teeth.

"Well, we could use some extra help around here."said Hoshi.

"Of course I'll be happy to help you."said Max, winking at Ariel. Ariel rolled his eyes in disgust.

He then asked each of them,"Didn't you have to go to work?" he pointed at Henry.

Henry smiled. "Well, i take one day leave. It has been a while since I met you." said Henry with his usual charming voice. Max who was curious to Henry since the beginning, frowned.

Ariel sighed. He turned to Theo, "and you?" he asked.

Theo shrugged his shoulders. "Just bored."

Ariel scoffed. Three of them are being ridiculous. Ariel feels suffocated with their presence while Hoshi was glad that he can get extra hands to help him around.

"Shall we start? Let's get some of the things out from the room first." said Hoshi, clapping one time as he is giving them orders. Ariel scoffed while the three guys smiled.

They all followed Hoshi to the back and started doing work as instructed by Hoshi. In their first minute of working, Ariel was having difficulty with his hair. He lets down his hair which making it difficult when he was bending and lifting up some items because his hair often covered his face. Seeing the struggling, Theo came forward and helped him.

"How are you being so good at tying woman's hair?" asked Ariel in doubt when Theo stopped him and offered to help him with the hair problem.

Theo who was taking out a scrunchie out of his pocket smirked. "Well, I'm a model too. And I knew how to make people surrounding me to have good fashion too."

"Yeah,right. Bet you would not even can talk like that when you were still an old man." said Ariel while having his hair tied gently by Theo.

"Believe me or not, young man. I used to be a centre of attraction when I was young like you." said Theo.

Ariel rolled his eyes. Theo who has finished tying Ariel's hair was satisfied with the result. "You are good to go." said Theo as he patted the back of Ariel.

"Thanks!" said Ariel. Their conversation were seen by both Henry and Max. Both were staring with jealousy.

Henry decided to get closer to Ariel. He has his chance when Hoshi asked Theo and Max to help him carry the paint cans from outside.