Chapter 3, preparing

Tanjiro's pov:

I introduced myself as Tanjiro Kamado and the demon said his name Was Zenitsu Agatsuma. Cute name....BUT ANYWAYS- Urokodaki left to get Nezuko while me and Zenitsu where talking for a bit and he is actually pretty funny! He told me a bit more about him as i told him that i have a sister named Nezuko and that Urokodaki was going out to get her inside. After what felt like half an hour of talking too eachother even tho we where talking for just 20 minutes, i asked him if he wanted to be my friend!

(PLEASE DONT QUESTION WHY IT TOOK UROKODAKI SO LONG TO GET NEZUKO INSIDE- IM GUESSING THAT THEY WHERE TALKING ABOUT MOVEMENTS)

Zenitsu's pov:

Tanjiro asked me to be his friend, of course I accepted since he protected me from almost getting killed. And...he was also quit awesome to talk and hangout with him! I explained a little more on how my daily basis was. We talked for another minute or so when I see a beautiful girl walking in the cabinet. I'm guessing that's his sister named Nezuko. She stared at me in some sort of confusion but suddenly got into an fighting stand! SHE WANTED TO KILL ME!- i ran far away from her and hid myself under the covers as i got as small as a child again shaking in fear- gosh i am such a coward... :,| after Nezuko saw that i was scared, she looked confused at Tanjiro. He then explained what happens while she was out training and Nezuko slowly pulled up the covers hiding me and walked up to me giving me a hug ?? that was surprising.. I never recieved a real hug before, after i met him...

She then quickly apologized to me, i forgave her tho and she then became my friend too! What a sweet girl! And a cute one too..~ We all then started talking too eachother like we have known eachother for years. I think we talked for about half an hour when suddenly i felt something press against my mouth. It was a bamboo muzzle???-  i tried to break it by biting it, but...my teeth where just stuck inside this muzzle now-

Apparently Urokodaki wasn't really sure if i really dont eat/ bite humans so he searched around for stuff and came across some bamboo and made a muzzle out of it? He then just put a bamboo muzzle on me for safety and too hide my fangs if i can travel with Nezuko or Tanjiro when they are in the demon slayer corpse. I felt REALLY tired suddenly so i just jestured too everyone that i was tired. Urokodaki said i could sleep in the room he was pointing at so i just waved goodnight to them all before going off to sleep.

Nezuko's pov:

As Zenitsu went to sleep, we all went to sleep then. The next morning Zenitsu wouldn't wake up. I got a bit worried but continued my training to slice that damn bolder-

as the days turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into months, i was getting really worried about Zenitsu.. Urokodaki called a doctor to come check up on him but nothing strange was going on. Come on Zenitsu! Please wake up..

Tanjiro's pov:

Its been a few months since Zenitsu came in the cabinet, I still struggled to cut my bolder as I see a pink haired boy wearing a mask.

He then started attacking me and I tried to fight back. But he was strong. It was like he was training me- after he knocked me down I woke up a few hours later to a girl, she told me her name was Makomo and the boy's name was Sabito. She then instructed and pointed out all my unnecessary movements and bad habits.

A few more months past and I was ready to finally challenge Sabito. When the fight began, my blade struck first and I won! I felt surprised but i won thanks to me sniffing out the "opening thread" Sabito looked and me sad but almost relieved too. But when I saw what I actually cut I was extremely shocked- I cut the bolder!

It looked like Nezuko already cut her bolder a few days ago.
Zenitsu still hasn't woken up in the last 6 months. I started to get worried for him.
And when it was finally time.

I was ready for Final Selection! I had to say goodbye to my long hair tho-
I got a haori and mask on that Urokodaki gave me.

Me and Nezuko headed to Final Selection together as we waved goodbye. 'Say hello to Makomo and Sabito for me!' I yelled before heading off.

Urokodaki looked at me in shock before i headed off with Nezuko to final selection.

While we where heading to Final Selection, I was thinking about an goal.. And that goal was that i wanted to turn Zenitsu human! I don't know why I had that idea, but he was so sweet and funny i might have already considered Zenitsu as my best friend! Not to mention he is pretty cute- OH WAIT- SNAP OUT OF IT TANJIRO! But nevermind that. Also...I wanted him too become human.

Again...

So that me, Nezuko and Zenitsu could hang out with each other.
I thought of that as my goal to achieve!

Once we where at Final Selection, there where like more then 20 people here. As we hear the girls up front. "Greetings, you will be in final selection for 7 days. Once you manage too survive for that long you will officialy be in the demon slayer corpse" i hear the 2 girls saying. It was a bit creepy tho since they said it together AND perfectly in sync..and when i listend to the rules,
I headed out to the mountain.

Urokodaki's pov:

Maybe... I should tell him somethings.... So that it can maybe just maybe be useful in the future.

(Authors note) I'm sorry! This chapter is a little short :(
I wrote 2 chapters today-

(April third rn 🙋🏻‍♀ I'm rewriting a few chapters to make it so that it makes more sense) and please don't ask why this story is a nit confusing.. 🙇🏼‍♂ (April 25th) (I EDITED THIS CHAPTER A BIT TOO ON 18 MAY and the storyline MAY not make sense but yeah-) 😋