Chapter 17, Next mission, mount natagumo!

IM SO HAPPY PEOPLE ENJOY MY STORY/AU!!!
♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ AND TYSM FOR 2K READS!!! <33333

Zenitsu's pov:

I woke up from my sleep the next morning, it was comfy and warm... I open my eyes to finally get up. Good mor- "MMHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" i jumped out of the futon looking down at who was beside me while sleeping. A-a..... Tanjiro?! So you mean, that, we've been sleeping together this whole NIGHT?! I cover my face with embarrassment as i feel myself blushing. "H-huh? Whats going on?" I see someone rubbing their eyes in tiredness...-AAAAAAAA- oh its just tanjiro! Just Tanjiro.....JUST TANJIROOO-
"MMMH-MMMHHHH!!!!!!"
("I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND!!!!")

I feel myself blushing again as i shrinked and crawled back in the box. OHboyboyohboy.... I can hear myself letting out another scream that turned muffled. i sat there embarrassed- I hope that Tanjiro didn't see me- Sleeping with eachother... AAAAAAAAAAAAH! JUST THAT THOUGHT. MAKES ME WANNA CURL IN A BALL!!-

Tanjiro's pov:

Eh?- what was that about? I heard a muffled scream as i felt something jump away from my arms. Who could that be?- i was sleeping so peacefully too.... Oh well. I sit up as i rub my eyes. "H-huh? Whats going on?" I question out loud not knowing who's there. After a few moments of silence i heard a door shut and a muffled scream. I finally open my eyes to see Zenitsu not there- OOOOOH that actually explains person jumping away from me and those muffled screams- wait...did i scare him? Well.. I mean i did put him on the same futon as me without permission soo- *sighs* i really do hope that i didn't scare him too much... Not him..

I look beside me to see Nezuko still sleeping in her futon and inosuke too, so i decide to look outside. Its so sunny and bright out today! I wish you could've seen this Zenitsu.. (✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ After what felt like a few minutes i decide to go back in. I opened the door to the bedroom to-
"AAHAHAHAHWHHEHWHHAHEAHHEHAHH!!! YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME!!!! THE GREAT INOSUKE ALWAYS WINS!"
"OKAY OKAY FINE YOU WON!!!!! LET GO OF ME ALREADY-"

The what Have i walked in on- ITS JUST BEEN 15 MINUTES-
I saw Inosuke and Nezuko both holding a pillow and inosuke was holding into Nezuko's sleeve while she was down almost on the ground. I guess they have had a pillow fight?-

"ONI-CHANNN!!!!!! SAvE mEeeE!!!!!!!!!" Nezuko said yelling for my help. I rush to these two and separate them from eachother.

T: "Can YALL PLEASE stop yelling?! Its litteraly morning for crying out loud!"
N: "sorry..."
I: "Sorry... Not"
N: "OH CMON! Or are you to ashamed to apologize??"
I: ".....RAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE GREAT INOSUKE IS NOT ASHAMED! I CAN GIVE THE BEST APOLOGY!!! WATCH ME!
*clears throat* I'm sorry monjiro. SEEE?!"
N: "his name is Tanjiro!"
I: "THATS WHAT I SAID?! GONPACHIR!-"

"Can you two stop arguing please?" I just wanna enjoy this peacefully morning...

Suddenly i heard a few knocks on the door. "Breakfast is ready." Oh! Its the old lady! "Thank you! We will be heading there shortly. Now cmon you two!"

(Time skip after breakfast)

Yum...that was so good!!~ but yeah now we gotta get checked again. And then AFTER all of that we could just roam around. Hmmmmmm i wonder what i could do... Just as i was wondering, i heard a door open. I looked at the entrance of the bedroom door but it wasn't open- Me Nezuko and Inosuke are here so- OH WAIT IT COULD BE ZENITSU OPENING HIS BOX! i looked at the box to see Zenitsu slowly opening it, crawling out if it, and growing to his normal size. "Hello Zenitsu! Did you sleep well?" Nezuko asked him. But as soon as she spoke, Zenitsu launched to her and began hugging her simping, chasing and blushing for her! Nezuko looked confused at him and tried to run away but he just kept following her too- *inhales* "hmm-mm-MhHhM!~" could be heard from his muzzle as he STILL kept following her. Yeahh i need to do something about THAT! I stepped in the way again infront of him and spread my arms out. "Cant you see your making Nezuko uncomfortable?!" Damn this feels like the same situation like yesterday- he muffledly said my name as he grabbed my hands AGAIN like yesterday. And i pulled away screaming. Again.