Chapter 16, The house with wisteria crest

Flashback: from tanjiro's pov

"STOP IT!" the boar man looked confused at me. "Huh?" He stopped for a few seconds. "I SAID KNOCK IT OFF YOU FUCKING BOAR!"

flashback end (now present)

Tanjiro's pov:

I charged at him and punched him hard, causing him to be thrown away and break some bones. Thats what he deserves after what he did to my little sister... The sound of the bones breaking was quite loud too. "H-HE BROKE HIS BONES!-" Nezuko said quite shockingly while still holding on to the box. "ARENT YOU PART Of THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS?? Don't you get it why Nezuko refuses to draw her sword?! Because its taboo for us to draw our swords on eachother for no reason! AND YET HERE YOU ARE, GIVING HER A ONE-SIDED BEATDOWN! IS THAT FUN FOR YOU? YOU' RE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!" (damn-)

"HehehahaHEHAHEAH!" He laughed while still being on the ground. "Oh, so that's why? My bad. In that case, lets fight BAREHANDED." Wait- THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!- "No! I DONT think you get it, at all! First..." He got up again, AND RAN TOWARDS ME- "we're not supposed to fight eachother, period!" But he wouldn't listen and tried to attack me! This person doesn't get me at all- "fighting barehanded doesn't make it alright!" but he..STILL WONT LISTEN and kept trying to kick me, punch me ,ec. "Listen to me!" AAAAAAaaAAAA he got on my shoulders and started to spin around, trying to make me fall! When he got off, he almost hit my chin with a low move.

(Meanwhile Nezuko questioning whats going on)

He kept attacking me- so i had no choice but to aim back a little. He dodged my attack, got back up very close to my face, AND PUNCHED ME!- that hurt... As we where continuing fighting, i noticed how bizzarly low his attacks are.. Its just like, just like...
Fighting a four legged beast! Sigh I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and aim low too. I have to go even lower then my opponent! As i was about to kick him, he did a LITERAL SPLIT!- How flexible is he???? And then he kicked my head into the ground- the flexibility of his joints, its superhuman! The boar man the removed his feet from my head and jumped off. "Pretty amazing, aren't i? Pretty amazing, aren't i??" And look what else i can do!"

He then did some bizarre trick despite his broken bones! "cut it out! Don't do stuff like that! You cant do that with busted bones! Its gonna get worse." He came back up again before saying something. "Worse? Fine by me!" "Nothing can top the pleasure of this moment!" He yelled as he was sprinting at me. Once he was close enough, he tried punching me! But i luckily dodged them. "You need to think hard about the future!" He STILL wouldn't stop- "what do I care?!" I grabbed his shoulders as i tilted my head up. "You need too...

CALM DOWN!"

I smacked my head really hard on his, giving him a headbutt hard that made us bounce away from eachother

I smacked my head really hard on his, giving him a headbutt hard that made us bounce away from eachother. "AAAAAAAAAH! THAT SOUND! ARE YOUR SKULLS FRACTURED!?" Nezuko screamed in terror. The boar man stepped back and he looked unstable. It looked like his boar mask was about to fall off. O- never mind- it did. And his face is quite, Interesting.. "W-WAIT. YOU WHERE A GIRL???? IM SORRY BUT YOUR VOICE IS SO- MANLY! AND COMPARED TO YOUR FACE!!"