Chapter 10, Sister's view

Authors note) so okay boom 🤯 where back with another Nezuko chapter! Hope you enjoy :>

Nezuko's pov:

Ugh- why did i even get out of bed.. That cozy bed..! And my head still hurts too >:[
but i do wonder where "Kanao" went.. I need to ask her where my crow went-i don't know why but i have a feeling she knows where he went. i even made an accessorie for him 😭

(Nezuko's kasugai crow is a male)

As i was walking in the halls, i came across a girl with two blue butterfly clips in her black hair while carrying laundry i think?
"Hey, aren't you supposed too be laying in bed?" She's talking to me! "Yeah- but i wanna know where Kanao-"
"Oh you wanna know where Kanao is? She's in the garden, you go left at the end of this hallway and enter the first door you see on your right." "O-okay thank you!" She's sweet! :>
When i FINALLY got to the back yard, i indeed saw Kanao standing there with i think her crow. "Excuse me, Kanao? Do you maybe know where my crow went?" After i said that sentence, there was a bit of silence before she tossed a coin in the air again. As it landed, she started to speak again : "All the corp's crows roam around the butterfly mansion when a member is in mobility. You should be able to find your crow somewhere around here, farewell now." "Thank you Kanao!" I smiled at her before leaving. So my crow should be somewhere around here..

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN NEZUKO FOUND HER CROW)

"Finally i found you Karasu! (She named her crow that name) i got a little surprise for you." 😋 i said when i was about to put his accessorie on. He looked so cute, Karasu was matching with me too :]! But since i still need to recover and wait for a mission, i have nothing to do now- mhhhmm.. I'm going to greet all the people here that work. So as i was searching for someone, i stumbled across the girl from before who told me the directions too the garden! "Hi! I haven't completely introduced myself to you yet but I'm Nezuko! And thanks again for helping me." " its no problem, its nice meeting you Nezuko. I'm Aoi! But i better go now- so you soon!" And with that, she walk away to the kitchen. It was great meeting Aoi and Kanao. I also saw 3 little girls with butterfly clips in their hair when i was making Karasu's accesorie, maybe i should introduce myself to them too!

After a lot of searchong, i finally found them jumping on one of the many beds in this house. "Hello! I dont think i have formally introduced myself yet- I'm Nezuko!" They all then began to stare at me till of of them said : "Hii Nezuko! Nice to meet you! I'm Sumi, the green clipped girl is Naho, and the blue butterfly clipped one is Kiyo!

"Hi!"
"Hi!"
Woah that was pretty much in sync- " its so lovely to meet you all! But i will be going now, yk to bed to recover. I still have a headache-" i said trying to ignore my throbbing head.
"Okay! Be sure to get well soon!" "I will try!" THESE GIRLS WHERE SO ADORABLE JDDJDNDJEI- 💕

(SORRY FOR ANOTHER TIME SKIP BUT NOW ITS THE NEXT DAY)

Woah- I'm feeling great! I thought to myself when i wake up the next morning. But then.. I JUST get a mission- "KAWKAW.KAWKAW. YOU MUST GO TO (idk where that is)! RUMOUR HAS IT THAT MULTIPLE DEMONS ROAM THERE AS A LIVING SPACE! HEAD OVER THERE NOW!! NOW!!!!" MY HEARS- "OKAY! I HEARD YOU!😭" and with that, i go put my uniform and haori on, grab my katana, and after saying bye to everyone else, i left for a mission! But still with bandages on my head-

I Didnt Quite know where that place was, so i asked someone nearby to ask for direction- IM BAD AT DIRECTION I KNOW IT! (she's talking inside her thoughts) and just as i was about to go to that location i heard something in the distance..

"NEZUKO!!!"

Wait, is that?..

"TANJIRO!!"

(Authors note) I'm very sorry that this chapter is very short :(
I didn't know what to do when nezuko-chan was in the butterfly mansion- but anyways cliffhanger i guess?

(796 words + the authors note) (and also for the 0nes reading this waiting for the next chapter, I'm full doing my best to do it but i can only do it at night when i have nothing to do but then i occasionally fall asleep 😭)

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)