Contest winners🏆

So the contest has come to an end....I am so happy to see so many of you participating in this contest...I love and appreciate all the readers who have taken part in this contest....

And who wasn't able to participate it's fine.... everyone has work and choice....I love you all that you take your time and read my stories....

So as I said the results are coming today...there are top three people who won...as I said there might be people who will get same answers and possibilities of being ties was too high and so I had given some additional questions/reviews....

And my guess was right there were many people who got same points...I am.not going to name all of them ...but I had read all the additional questions/reviews answer and the more they described the more they got the points...

No worries the ones who wasn't able to win in this can try in other contest in future...so let's stop here and get started with the results...let's start from the third position...

So the reader who had won the third position is Taekooker_1_.

She got the third position that means she will get followed by me, mention in the post where I will ask people to follow her,and she can ask me any personal question she want to

Congratulations dear....🎉🎊🎉🎊

Now the second position...

The reader who won second position is Raanvi.

She answered the answers and gave a very heartwarming answer of the additional questions/reviews...she got the second position that means

She will get followed by me, mention in the post where I will ask people to follow her,she can ask me any two personal questions she want to and she can ask me to write any type of story in any genre....

Congratulations dear....🎉🎊🎉🎊

Now...now... it's time to announce the first position winner....so the person who won the first position is...

Thump....

Thump....

Thump...

Thump...

Thump....

Yushuxin.

She answered the questions and wrote so so so heartwarming answer of the additional questions/reviews....that I was at the verge of crying...

Now her reward...she won the first position that means she will be followed by me, mention in the post where I will ask people to follow her, she can ask me any three personal questions, she can ask me to write any story in any genre, and....and she can ask me to write a sequal( second part) of any of my story....

Congratulations dear...🎊🎉🎊🎉

I am so happy for all three of you..and the one who participated but didn't won it's fine...you can win in next contest...

If you all want I will start another contest like this in some days where I will give more time so the ones who didn't get time can also participate in it....

But for this contest I am really glad and thankful for everyone who took their time and participated...thank you so much everyone...love you alll😘😘😘😘