30(M)

Taekook thought to first eat something as both of them were really hungry. Filling their tummies with delicious food, they thought to freshen up. Kook insisted to have a shower first, even tho he wanted them to shower together but tae refused knowing it will take them more two hour if they shower together, you know.

As kook went inside the bathroom, tae thought to check what other has brought for him. He walked to his own suitcase which was packed by kook. He tried to unlock it, but huffed as he wasn't able to Because the mafia husband of his has put a different password.

"Wanna see what's inside?" Tae jumped a little as he heard kook voice. He turn around and his husband was just behind him, too slow.

"Yes, I wanna see." Tae spoke with an obvious face, making kook nod in understanding.

"Hmm, I will tell you the password, go for it, but yes you have to wear the first dress that is in the suitcase." Kook spoke with a hidden smirk.

"Ok, tell me the password." Tae spoke not even being suspicious on the said mafia.

"It's 2015." Kook spoke making tae confused.

"2015? Why?" Tae asked. Kook went to sit on bed.

"20 for the word 'T', 1 for the word 'A' and 5 for the word 'E'. Kook spoke making tae more confused. But then a soft smile came on his lips as he understood, that the password was his name in numerical form.

Tae=2015.

With the soft smile tae unlocked the suticase just to stare inside with wide eyes. While kook had a smrik on his face when he saw tae's shocked expression.

"Ahh, yes I wanna see you in that dress too." Kook spoke deeply snapping tae's head to his direction.

"Are you serious?" Tae asked as he picked the piece of clothe after a getting a nod from his dear husband. Feeling damn shy he walked to the bathroom with the pink piece of cloth.

As the water dropping sound stopped kook became impatient, foot tapping on the floor rapidly he stared at the bathroom door to get the view of his love in that cloth. And the god had showed some mercy!? On him the door clicked open. And kook rethought does he said god showed him mercy...

Because no way, god had became merciless for him and is showing no mercy, Because he never thought his love would look this hot and sexy in those cloth he bought.

The milky skin looking perfect with the pink cloth. His slim legs and theat tempting navel on full view.

Kook felt heat rushing from his body to his member, which twitched inside his sweat pants as he eyes younger from up to down.

Feeling the strong gaze on himself tae first felt shy, but suddenly an idea pooped in his mind. Why not tease his husband who bought this dress? With this question in his mind, a new confidence rushed in his body.