16

Next day....

It was evening, everyone were in their room except tae who was walking in the backyard. Kook who came to his balcony saw tae, he frowned and thought to go to younger.

Kook walked in the backyard with hands in pocket. He was wearing grey sweatpants

kook stood next to tae who was caressing the flowers softly

kook stood next to tae who was caressing the flowers softly. He was wearing a grey shirt and pajamas too.

Kook saw how tae was lost that he didn't even noticed his presence

Kook saw how tae was lost that he didn't even noticed his presence. He cleared his throat but tae was still caressing the flowers eyes staring at a space.

"How lucky are these flowers, aren't they?"kook spoke making tae flinch a little he looked at his side where kook was standing.

"Relax it's me"kook spoke as he noticed tae flinching.

'What are you doing here? And what did you mean by flowers are lucky?' tae signed and kook took some minutes to understand what tae was trying to say...

"I saw you here so I also came...and why I said these flowers are lucky...hmm.. Because you are caressing them so lovingly...and here poor me can't even get a small touch from you"kook spoke shaking his head in disappointment...

Tae slapped his shoulder shaking his head with a smile which made kook to smile too.

"Now may I now what made you so lost that you didn't noticed me."kook asked looking at the flowers.

Tae shook his head as if saying nothing is worrying him. But kook isn't that easy to fool.

"Hmmm...."kook hummed and pulled out his phone dialling someone's number....he walked a little away so tae won't know what he and with whom he was talking. Tae tilted his head seeing kook talking to someone very seriously but he shurgged and concentrated on the flowers again.

***

On call....

"Yes uncle. "Kook spoke to woo bin who asked if they all were fine or not...

"Why you called me all of sudden"woo bin asked from the other side.

"Uncle I wanted to talk to you about something very important...I know I should have talked to you personally, but I guess it will take too long for that"kook spoke with nervousness.