26

It was already evening at the Jeon mansion was full with guest, after everyone was ready, Katy, joong ki and namjoon went to kook's room.

Katy and joong ki felt so happy seeing their son dressed in that groom clothes. There was happiness visible in his eyes with the wide smile on his face. He stood in his room wearing the cream coloured kurta and golden jacket with loafers being fitted perfectly in his feets.

 He stood in his room wearing the cream coloured kurta and golden jacket with loafers being fitted perfectly in his feets

"You are looking handsome bro." Namjoon commented snapping the elder Jeon couple out from their memories.

"Noo... My son is looking the most handsome groom of the world." Katy spoke walking close to kook and hug him.

She was feeling so proud and blessed that she got to see her son in his wedding outfit. Joong ki understood her emotions and walked towards them.

"Indeed you are looking the most handsome groom, even I was not looking this handsome on my wedding." Joong ki spoke patting kook's back.

After their family time they walked downstairs. Kook was made to sit on the stage that was in middle of the living room. Yohan put the turban on his head Because it's our ritual that aunt's (father's sister) husband put the turban on the groom's head.

Then he tied the Sehra on the turban, Katy put perfume on him. And they were all set and left to get kook's bride from Kim's mansion.

 And they were all set and left to get kook's bride from Kim's mansion

(Sehra)

****

Meanwhile

Tae was as well getting ready, the makeup artist was done with the make up and hairstyle and now he was been worn jewelleries with the help of Jin, Jimin and Lisa.

Jin put the necklace and earrings whild Jimin put the bangles of tae's pretty hands where the mehendi was looking beautiful with the dark brown color. Lisa was kneeling as she made tae wore the anklets. Shin Hye stood at the door along with Taeoon and woo bin staring at their once little tae now becoming a bride.

Tae looked at his reflection n the mirror. The light makeup with bright red lipstick making him look ethernal. The golden jewellery matching perfectly with his red and golden outfit, the mehendi in his hands being the proof of how much his soon to be husband loves him. He had a different glow on his face, the happiness in his eyes were visible.