14

Tomorrow is the last day for the contest...I won't except any answer after 1 p.m tomorrow so the people who are interested can still participate in the contest

*****

Kook opened his arms as he saw his grandmother mother Jeon ye-ji jogging towards them...but he made a done face when she passed from his side and engulfed tae in her arms who was surprised by the sudden hug....

but he made a done face when she passed from his side and engulfed tae in her arms who was surprised by the sudden hug

•Name:Jeon Ye-ji
•Age:78 years
•Occupation: used to be one of the best fighters of her young age...she was in her husband Jeon Do kyung's Gang...which was inherited by kook's father than by kook.
•Nature:Sassy, kind, sweet, loving, best cook, knows sign language as it was very common to learn in her times.
•Friends with all the kids grandparents

"Oh my.... finally this bunny got a boyfriend that too sooooo beautiful"ye-ji spoke cupping tae's cheeks which were turning red hearing the word boyfriend...

"Granny I am not a bunny"kook whinned like a kid whole ye-ji just waved her hand ignoring the whines...

"But really how my grandson got so lucky to have such a beauty as his boyfriend"Jeon Do kyung kook's grandfather spoke...

•Name:Jeon Do Kyung
•Age:79 years old.
•Occupation:Ex leader of Shadows.
•Nature: cold and strict with outsiders but a sweet and loving man for his family...
•Friends with all the kids grandparents

"He is not my boyfriend grand pa....how is making him boyfriend when I can make him my husband"kook muttured the last sentence to himself...

"That's great than dear beauty may I be your boyfriend"Do kyung spoke making tae giggle kook to make a gagging sound and ye-ji to roll her eyes...while other just enjoyed the live drama

"Ignore him and tell me what is your name"ye-ji asked and tae signed her his name...a soft smile came on both the elders face as they understood tae can't speak...

"Taehyung...the name is as beautiful as you"ye-ji said caressing tae's forehead...she then diverted her eyes from tae and saw others standing behind tooo...