10

Everyone I am going to complete one year on Wattpad in March...so I was thinking why not do something special...On this first anniversary of your author joining Wattpad...I am going to put on a small contest...what is it...the details are at the end of the chapter....so do check it...enjoy....

****

Tae held the angel wing necklace in his hand and stared at it with a soft smile...he can't believe someone like kook can ever exit in his life...guess Jimin wasn't wrong when he said living here will be more great than living in spain...

Everyone walked inside going through the amazing designed clothes...some people even bought the outfits which they liked...and Katy, Jennie, Suzy, jieun didn't left back...

They bought beautiful yet simple clothes for themselves...they all praised tae while woo bin smiled proudly seeing his tae being praised....he wished if his wife min ha would have been here she would be so proud of their son...joong ki sensed his best friend's emotions and patted his back...

"Min ha would be seeing tae from a good place and would be really proud of him"joong ki spoke with a small smile...which woo bin returned....

Elders were all meeting their known people having chit chats...while all the youngers were in different side having some snacks and talking among themselves....

All the attention diverted to the girl that entered Inside wearing jeans black t shirt with a long floral shrug,long black hair... beautiful features...but that was not what caught their attention....her loud shout was the real reason...

"Babeeeeeeee"the girl shouted running towards tae and throwing herself on the pretty male who hugged her back

While the mafia boss has a blank face on...how dare someone call his sweet heart babe...huh...guess he got someone to torture again...

The girls swinged their attached body from left to right...namjoon, yoongi, jhope looked at kook and gulped seeing the blank face... knowing very well how the mafia would be fuming inside...while Katy stared at the girl with narrow eyes...

"Lisa...when you came Seoul"Jimin spoke finally making the girl to realize that there were many people around them...she ditched herself from tae but arms were still wrapped around the pretty male's shoulder...

"I came some half hour ago"Lisa spoke smiling at Jimin...

'but didn't you said you won't be able to come'tae asked in sign language which Lisa wasn't able to understand fully...so Jimin explained the whole sentence making Lisa to pinch tae's cheeks ....

Total unknown to the fact how the mafia leader was throwing draggers on her through his eyes...while the three other mafia's wonder how deathly kook will kill her...

"Uwuu...my babe...how can I not come here when it's your showroom opening"Lisa spoke and tae smiled widely signing her thank you which she understood...