06

Kook stared at tae while they were both standing in the middle of the living room... everyone around them was confused as to why this human bunny isn't asking tae to sit...

"Kook"Katy called her son but the boy was too lost..

"Hmm"kook hummed still staring at tae...who giggled and tapped on kook's shoulder and pointed behind him...kook looked behind him and saw how his mother was glaring at him...

"Why are you glaring at me"he asked with a confused face making Katy roll her eyes...

"If you are done staring at him...ask him to sit or you want him to stand there only"Katy asked titling her head and sighed when the mafia finally realized tae was standing Because of him...

"So sorry ...come have a seat please...oh wait...let me clean the couch for you"kook spoke removing namjoon from the single couch and cleaning it with his hands...

While everyone looked at him as if they had seen some alien...I mean who cleans the couch which is more clearer than armies dirty mind...🙂

Tae chuckled and sat on the couch when kook motioned him to after cleaning it...kook himself stood infront of tae staring at him ...and now his father was done with this things...he pushed the boy to his left near Joon...

"Give us some moments with him too"joong ki grumbled making kook to pout but still sit next to namjoon who was trying to get Jin's attention...

Everyone started to talk among themselves...most of the time tae was doing signs and Jimin was explaining it...they all than proceed to dinning area when the maids told that the table was set...

And this time no one gave any reaction to kook who ran towards the chair and pulled it for tae making the said male surprised too..

"Have seat angel"kook spoke and everyone just ignored him seating on their own chairs...

"Joong ki don't you think your son is being tooo much now"taejoon asked to joong ki Chuckling seeing how he was staring at the male whole he eats...

"I don't have a think about him...he was weird...he is weird and I am guaranteeing you...he will be weird throughout his life"joong ki spoke with a sigh being used to this crackhead...

"I guess he likes tae"woo bin spoke and no one give any surprise looks to him because it was too obvious...

"Really you also think this woo bin..."Katy asked excitedly...if kook really liked tae and tae liked him too...than she won't think twice before marrying them tomorrow only...

"Hmm...look at him... being all whipped for my bear...just like his father was for you"woo bin spoke with a teasing smile to which Katy flipped her hair...

"Huh... jeon's set their eyes on beauties...one was me...and see..now my son will make the most beautiful human his wife..."Katy spoke staring at taekook who were sitting next to each other...kook eating less staring more and tae feeling shy and trying to eat...

"I won't mind making Jimin my son in law too tho"Jennie spoke pointing at yoongi who was peeling tangerine for Jimin which was a very surprising thing for everyone...

"My god...am I seeing things...yoongi is giving tangerines to someone else"Suzy gasped Loudly but everyone just chuckled...

"Hmm.. another whipped boy we have" Jong in spoke shaking his head...

"So we got two whipped boys"woo bin spoke but Taejoon shook his head...

"We got three"shin Hye whispered to them pointing at namjoon who was getting scolded by Jin with a foolish smile on his face...

"I am not even surprised those two are treating their crushes with care and here...my dumb son is getting scolded..."ji Eun spoke shaking her head with a disappointed sigh...

"I am seriously worried for Jin if they have a future together"Yohan spoke making everyone giggles...

"My son can handle him very well "shin Hye spoke being proud of her son...

"I am not going to lie...but I am really really glad if Jin can control Joon...please make that God of destruction your son in law"Jong suk spoke blinking his eyes to Taejoon who rolled his eyes...

"It's not upto me... it's all dates play...and according to me they all are destined"Taejoon spoke looking at the three couple who looked so perfect together...

"But what about my hobi...he is alone"Suzy whinned looking at hobi who was looking at spirte can...

"No need to worry honey he will get his lover soon and if not he has his sprite~~"Yohan spoke patting suzy's shoulder who huffed taking a sip from yohan's sprite can...who glared at her hiding that...

"You know what...take that love of yours away from me"Suzy spoke going to Jennie who was laughing along with all other friends at the adorable couple....

****

"Try this...mom made it especially for you"kook spoke giving another waffle to tae who sighed rubbing his tummy...

"He said----"...

"No you have ate so less...have some more angel..."kook cutt off Jimin who looked surprised along with Jin thinking how kook understood what tae said...

"He knows sign language "yoongi spoke Chuckling at the wide eyes of Jimin...

"How"Jin asked with the same surprised face...

"Katy aunty knows that...and she had taught him too"namjoon spoke ...

"I know angel..but you should eat more...see you are so fragile...I think you should start staying with me...I will make sure you eat properly "kook spoke nodding to himself tae shook his head making a cross sign...

"Oh sweet heart...let me do my work...say aahh"kook spoke moving the fork that had a piece of waffle in it near Tae's mouth...while hobi chocked ok his sprite...

"What did you said...sweet ...sweet heart..."hobi asked coughing badly...while other were amazed by this mafia too...

"Hmm..."kook hummed feeding tae who shyly took the bite...

"Bro don't you think you are too fast"namjoon asked...

"Not my fault..."kook spoke shurgging...

Now they all have to witness...a tooo tooo tooooo whipped mafia jeon Jungkook....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author....😘😘😘😘