ii

Jungkook doesn't know when was the last time he had ever felt this intensity of excitement rushing through his...senses as he made way up the stairs of his manor.

Hands sliding along the handrail and only stopping when he saw Rain standing outside a room he had told her to prepare,

"He is in there, Master..but be careful," Rain said while looking deep in his crimson eyes.

"Sure, you can go and..take care of everything I have said beforehand"

"Certainly, Master", she bowed respectfully before turning back to the hallway.

Stepping forward, Jungkook slowly opened the door and frowning a bit when he realised he resided a ting of hesitancy, not liking a bit of it he pushed the door further open.

But only to meet a dimly lighted room, which was all empty...

Jungkook stood holding the door knob before taking one step inside.

Though he knew better,

The ravenette slammed the door closed instead and dodge an attack by a growling male.

Being sharp with his senses, Jungkook instantly used his hands to push back the raged male against the door and obstructing another strike, using every single force in his disposal to throw the him back into the wall,

"Stop-" Jungkook gritted his teeth as he noticed the harsh glare aimed at him, but that didn't stop his next actions, to grip his hands tighter on the male who growled in anger,

"Bastard let me go!"

The brunette yelled at him, attempting once again to break free, but Jungkook didn't budge, his hands tightening even more on the others wrists, pushing him further and further from the door so he was now fully trapped in the room.

"I didn't got you to free you, Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook equally yelled back at him, eyes shining down at the matte leather stucked against his throat. "you belong to me now.."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed in irritation, hating himself how he couldn't use his complete strength. "Not even in your dreams, fucker.." With the latter's hands now free, the brunette tried to grab Jungkook's face, but instead Jungkook grabbed both of his cheeks between his fingers,

"It isn't your choice anymore.." He said, voice dropping down dangerously low, a smirk tugging on his lips, "The collar represents being in my care.." liking how his initials were engraved in a metallic shine.

"How dare you, bloodsucker.." Taehyung whispered angrily, trying to pull out the silver chain but failing miserably,

"At Least it's better than to rot in there..." The younger said, a cold and cruel undertone of his tone, eyes narrowed slightly while his mouth was still smirking and teeth showing, "Does my werewolf thinks otherwise?" flickering the brunette's chin with his finger.