x

"Jungkook.."

Taehyung let out weakly and Jungkook froze at the sight of the male eyeing him doubtfully, soon hearing a raspy voice sounding,

"Mate.." His wolf spoke with such longing and pain in his tone, and the vampire momentarily stiffened at his words. "Y-you're a-?"

Jungkook quickly noticed the hesitation setting in, which he didn't liked a bit and his shoulder slumped, "Hyung..I-" not able to complete when Taehyung's eyes glowed golden, "She...she's your-" trailing off on seeing how indifferent he looked.

"Leave..."

Jungkook kneeled up, still not moving hamds away from the wrost of the victim. "Please..its not what you-"

"I said leave, you liar.." with such venom is his words, "y-you killed her..my mate?"

Jungkook flinched, standing up ans taking a few steps backwards. "No." He said firmly and with certainty. "How could you-I..didn't..just-" looking down at the male who just didn't wasted antime but to latch himself on the lifeless body.

"Just go away!" The vampire didn't move from his spot, instead felt a burn as he saw Taehyung desperately holding onto the omega, "O-open your eyes..please"

The ravenette felt tears stinging his own eyes as he watched, unable to take any part to help the other male, he knew loosing a mate is not easy but seeing how much pain he feels, seeing what he's going through makes Jungkook want to rip all those fucking werewolves apart again,

"He-y.." Taehyung patted her cheek which was smudged with blood, "mate..I-m.." lowering his head to clench his eyes close.

Jungkook coudn't bare to see his own love like that, no matter how he was hurting, the vampire concernedly spoke, "Taehyung...hear me out..please-" and kneeling beside him when he noticed Taehyung deliberately blinking his eyes as if he was going through immense pain. "Tae-are you...hyung!"

Widening his eyes and holding the alpha's arm to support him, but got startled as his hands were jerked away by the brunette.

"Don't touch me, bloodsucker..." He snarled lowly at the vampire whose eyes widened at the genuine anger Taehyung directed toward him.

"Tae.." Jungkook whispered inaudibly, being totally taken aback by Taehyung's cold attitude towards him, but Taehyung didn't pay his words any heed, even when his eyes were completely golden like a wolf, they shone with so much emotions, showing so much sorrow and guilt.

The vampire wordlessly watched Taehyung kneeling up holding the omega in his arms, "leave..." The alpha gritted, eyes no longer on him, "before I kill you," and standing up,