ix

Steps slowly halting at the sight of the woods, along with a short dusty trail of path disappearing in the fog.

Turning around to eye the two vampires escorting him till here, who soon spoke.

"We are ordered to guide you till here.." One of them started.

"I'm aware," Taehyung said, pulling up his hood since after this he would be on his own and the last thing he wanted was someone hurting him, just what Jungkook was probably worried about.

"Master Jeon, has prepared this satchel" one of them says, holding it out and giving Taehyung the bag that the brunette noticed the other one had been carrying since they left the manor.

He will no longer deny the disappointing feeling surging him, when he was notified that Jungkook had been off to his work without even seeing him, early in the morning when the brunette was precisely resting, but hearing the vampire having something prepared for him was unexpected yet reliving.

"Tell him I said thanks..." He muttered, not looking at the vampire's face as he amusedly eyed the fabric in his hold, "and that I will surely try to be back as soon as I can.." The brunette mused aloud.

"If so..would you please show me your wrist, Sire?" The first vampire asked, taking Taehyung aback by his sudden question.

Taehyung stared at him for a moment before answering, his eyes showing uncertainty of what exactly the vampire could want with him, but the vampire seemed like trustworthy enough so Taehyung did as told as he saw the other passing him some stamp sort of thing.

And instantly regretted the mere decision as he gritted his teeth at the burning pain coursing through his arm.

The vampire, who apparently knew exactly what he had done, looked at him sympathetically, "My apologies, Master Kim, you said you will be back with certainty and so I had to mark you as this is what is needed to be eligible for outcasts to enter our realm.."

Taehyung merely grunted before nodding before grasping on his wrist, "yeah whatever..till when it's valid?" knowing he heals pretty well.

"Around in three weeks or so.." looking up at the vampire who seemed very serious despite his apologetic words.

"Alright, then I'll be taking my leave now.."

And with that he turns around and walks away, the pain finally subsiding and leaving behind only the burning sensation as his skin starts to heal itself, leaving him with a small patterned scar on his wrist.

"Outcasts?" Taehyung scoffed with a frown at his wrist, shaking his head and wondering that he could never trust any other vampires, except the one with the big doe eyes, and no longer he's going to deny it anymore..