⚡Introduction⚡

Intro-

Hello my lovely MANIACS, and welcome to a new Hyunlix story!

I want to let you know that I will be posting new chapters ON A SCHEDULE!!!

Hooray!

I am going to be writing a bunch of chapters, posting one or two, then writing a bunch more so I'll always have a chapter to publish. If I do it this way, you guys won't have to wait for me to write a new chapter to read it.

I personally thought it would be easier for me this way, and then my lovely readers will always have something to read!

Some things I would like to point out:

#1: Hate is not accepted. It's different if you're joking around, and I'll know if you are, but I am not going to tolerate any hate in my comments.

#2: I have a life outside of social media. Please, Please, PLEASE, do not come begging or prying for a new chapter. The chapters will come out when they come out.

#3: All of the chapters are going to be super short in this story. Most of them will probably be under 1000 words. I'm sorry if you don't like it this way, but that's too bad. This is my story, and you didn't have to read it.

#4: If you have any questions about the story, or want to suggest, or critique me on Anything, I am completely open to that! Feel free to either send me a message on Instagram, here, or tik tok @skz_mmaniiac , or, comment it, and I will do my best to respond.

#5: I really hope you guys enjoy this story, as a lot of time and thought is going into it.

Thank you so much for picking my story! <3

•°'You shine brighter than the brightest star'°•

•°•°•°•°•°•

I Love you, my MANIACS!

edited: 3/27/23

~ [Author]