Chapter 9 - Unanswered questions

'was it an act all along?'

Felix kept asking himself as he ate his breakfast.

'maybe he was just joking, maybe it was a trick to make me look dumb'

His brain kept saying

There was also a part of him that doubted it.

'then why did he kiss you?'

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his thigh.
He looked down to see long, slender fingers placed gently over his partially-exposed thigh.

He followed the arm all the way up until he met Hyunjin's eyes looking at him.

Hyunjin smiled and winked before turning his head towards the table to eat his food, not removing his hand from Felix.

Once everyone was done eating, Felix stood up from his spot at the table, and walked into the living room to find Hyunjin.

He walked in to see Jisung asleep, his head in Minho's lap, Jeongin and Chan next to each other on a small loveseat, and Seungmin on the floor in between Changbin's legs, who was sat on the chair.

But, Hyunjin wasn't there.

"Hey, have you guys seen Hyunjin?" Felix asked the group of boys.

They all shook their heads.
All of them except for Jisung, obviously, because he was asleep, and Chan, who pointed to the ceiling.

Felix took that as a sign that Hyunjin was upstairs.

Felix walked out of the living room and up the set of stairs to find Hyunjin. He walked towards the door he came out of this morning, opening it to find Hyunjin laying on the bed, on his phone.

"Hey Lixie" Hyunjin said after raising his eyes from his phone screen to the door where Felix stood.

Hyunjin noticed Felix looking somewhat confused, like he had been thinking about something.

"What's wrong?" He said, sitting up on the bed.

"Nothing, I guess. It's stupid anyway. Just forget It-" Felix said shaking his head, walking across the room towards the bathroom.

Hyunjin snagged his wrist in his hand and pulled Felix towards him. He looked in his eyes, trying to find what was bothering him so much

"Lixie, what's wrong?" He asked in a soft voice.

For some reason, tears were brimming Felix's eyes. Why was he upset? Was it because of the Hyunjin thing, or something else?

Hyunjin looked worried.

Finally, after Felix slightly regained his composer, he asked Hyunjin;

"Jinnie...what are we?" He paused. "Well actually, I'd like to know, what am I to you." He asked, taking deep breaths to calm himself down more.

Hyunjin took a second to answer. He smiled at Felix looking him in the eyes.
"I love you Lix, and you mean the world to me." "I just wish you wouldn't have asked me this question right now because I planned on asking you something when you came in here." he said with a small smile.

Felix immediately felt bad.

"What?! What were you going to ask me? Did I ruin it? Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Jinnie! I didn't mean to! You can ask me now! We can pretend that didn't happen-" Felix rambled on, his face getting slightly red from embarrassment.

Hyunjin chuckled before pulling Felix down to sit next to him.

"Well, I was going to ask you to be my boyfriend, I realized I never asked when I confessed to you." He said. Felix's cheeks got super red. He looked down.