Chapter 12 - Trauma

"Felix?!"

Felix was so relieved. Hyunjin had found him. He was so happy.

Felix stopped talking to the police officer and ran towards Hyunjin, buckets of tears were falling down his face.

Felix ran to Hyunjin, wrapping his arms around the other's shoulders.

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist, a few stray tears falling from his own eyes.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until they heard someone yelling.

It was Akuma, he was causing a scene, yelling, and fighting against the police officers that were escorting him out of the building.

Felix was approached from behind by another police officer.

"Excuse me, Mr. Lee?" She said.

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to run off like that." Felix replied, moving slightly away from Hyunjin.

"Oh no, it's alright." She said. "But we do need to take you to the station to ask you a few more questions, only if that's okay with you." She said politely.

Felix nodded.

Before he was able to walk away, Hyunjin grabbed him, spun him around, and planted a kiss on his lips.

Felix's eyes went wide.

He didn't want to, but he pushed Hyunjin away slightly.

Felix felt himself ball his hands into fists to keep himself from shaking.

Hyunjin looked worried, but didn't say anything.

"Here, Lix." He said, taking off his jacket and putting it over Lix's bare top, buttoning it up for him.

Once Hyunjin was done, Felix quickly walked away.

He felt terrible for pushing Hyunjin away, but he couldn't help it. All he could think about was the fact Akuma kissed him, and did those things to him.

It started to hit Felix a bit more.

He didn't want to be touched.

He was scared.

----------

Felix was driven down to the police station by the polite lady officer. They asked him a few questions about Akuma, and Felix's past with him, and he told them just about everything.

Well, everything important

The officers told Felix Akuma would be going to jail for a long time, and that he shouldn't worry.

Felix thank the officers before he left the station.

He walked back to Chan's house, not wanting to be alone in his own home.

Felix didn't even knock, but just walked through the doors. He saw the cars in the front, so he assumed that all his friends were there.

He didn't know why, but he started to shake. His arms, his hands, his legs, were all shaking.

He didn't think much of it as he walked into the house.

He saw everyone looking at him. They were all silent for a second before they all stood up, almost at the same time, and came over to Felix.

His eyes went wide as they all started asking him different questions, and tried to hug him, or get close to him.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry, Lix"

"What happened?" And more was said by the boys.

Felix began to hyperventilate.