Chapter 6 - Changmin special

(this chapter contains "mature" content, and some smutt. ⚠️ < This emoji will be used at the beginning and end. Skip if you are uncomfortable!)

3rd Person POV

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Changbin."

Everyone was cheering and getting super excited.

Seungmin's face was getting hot, and his eyes went wide.

Changbin stood up, walked over to Seungmin, and pulled him up off of the floor.

Seungmin followed behind Changbin as he pulled him up the stairs and into one of the spare rooms Chan had in his house.

Seungmin could feel himself shaking.

Don't get him wrong, him and Changbin have been dating for a while, but he was still nervous, especially considering that he felt like he knew what was going to happen.

Even though he had a feeling, he didn't know exactly what Changbin wanted to do.

As Seungmin walked into the room, he heard the door click, and lock behind Changbin after he closed the door.

Seungmin was still shaking. He tried his best to calm himself down, but it wasn't working very well.

While Seungmin was busy trying to calm himself down, he was pinned against the wall by Changbin.

Changbin had both arms around Seungmin's waist, and his lips locked on the other's as well.

The kiss wasn't super sloppy but there was lust behind it, which made Seungmin even more nervous.

Those nerves started to fade slightly when Changbin moved from Seungmin's lips to his jaw, and down to his neck, leaving small marks here and there.

Seungmin was struggling to keep quiet while Changbin was kissing his neck.

Seungmin put his hands on Changbin's shoulders, squeezing them slightly all the while Changbin was still working on his neck.

Changbin stopped for a second and looked at Seungmin. He looked messy already.

That got Changbin even more riled up.

"Let's take this to the bed." Changbin said, pulling his shirt off, and dragging Seungmin over to the bed. Throwing him on it before lowering himself on top of the other.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! Please skip if you do not want to read! I will put this emoji at the end <3 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

He kissed him once again, this time, it was more sloppy as Changbin moved his hands up To the buttons of Seungmin's shirt.

Slowly and teasingly, he unbuttoned his shirt, before pulling it off of him completely.

Changbin broke the kiss, and yet again kissed Seungmin's jaw, his neck, and worked his way down his chest. He left even more marks as he did so.

Seungmin was a moaning mess, he couldn't help it when Changbin was making him so eager.

"B-Binnie...p-plea-se..." He begged.

"Please what?" Changbin asked the poor boy as he started working on both the younger's and his own belt.

Seungmin wiggled and whined slightly under the older as Changbin took his sweet time removing both his pants and boxers.

"Binnie, quit teasing!" Seungmin said.

"Someone's urgent, huh?" Changbin said with a smirk.

Changbin decided to quit teasing, and removed his own pants and boxers.

He reached into one of the drawers next to the bed, and pulled out a bottle of lube, and a condom.

'Thank you, Channie Hyung.'

Changbin added a small amount of lube to his fingers before slowly pushing them inside Seungmin.

The younger was once again, a moaning mess, and only from Changbin's fingers.

Once Changbin felt the younger was stretched enough, he slipped the condom on, and spread some more lube over himself.

"Tell me if it hurts, babe." He said as he looked at Seungmin.

All Seungmin could do was nod, and Changbin took that as the chance to enter him. He did it quickly, to hopefully not hurt the one beneath him.

It wasn't but a minute later when Seungmin said "You can move." And so, that's what Changbin did. He started slowly, but then gradually picked up the pace, until all you could hear was skin slapping, and moans from both of them.

"B-binnie...I-i'm gonna-" "Go ahead."

Seungmin came over the both of them, and Changbin in the condom.

Once they were finished and calmed down, Changbin pulled out, and took off the condom, tying it up, and throwing it away.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Once he was done, he returned to Seungmin who had his eyes closed, with his arms covering his face.

Changbin leaned over and removed his arms before pecking him on the lips.

Changbin picked up Seungmin, and took him to the bathroom to clean both of them.

Once they were finished cleaning themselves, they went back to the bed, and snuggled up to each other, both being taken away by a wave of sleep.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

How did you guys like this chapter?

This is my first time writing smut, so please don't be too harsh on me, I'm sorry if it sucked :')

Anyway, like promised, I have given you a special chapter, with special "stuff" in it, so I hope you enjoyed.

On that note, I have one more special chapter for you all, and it will be released at the same time as this one, as to move the story along a bit quicker. After all, technically, the story is already passed this part, I just added the special chapters bc I wanted y'all to know where everyone was.

Anyway, thank you for reading!

I love you, my MANIACS.
{Edited 4-9-23}

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Edited - 3/31/23
Edited - 4/3/23

~[Author]